Najbolji citati likova iz video igara

Evo par...Inače mi je to jedna od retkih igrica koje sam voleo da igram.
He was one of those old-time bad guys, with honor and morals, which almost made him one of the good guys
.. It's the end of the world as we know it..."

"But I don't feel fine..."
:per:

"Nothing is a cliche when it's happening to you."

"The wind was tearing at my face like sand paper and razor blades"

"I have tasted the flesh of fallen angels!"

"We come to you live from the crime scene..."

"Who is this?!?"

"Back at ya."

"This is Deputy Chief Jim Bravura. You are to cease your criminal activities and come out with your hands above your head!"

"Sure, Jim. Me and the boys have been talking and they're real sorry. They'll never do it again."
:mrgreen:

So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the money in the world … and all the land … and all that stuff. But you know … I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home, with Berri, and I dunno, have a bottle of beer. Hmmm … it's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, 'The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone … gone … gone …

-Conker's Bad Fur Day

Fallout 2:
Be vewy quiet, I'm hunting rabbits (random junkie)
Let's see if you have some "staying power" (kad neki hoce da otpocne melee fajt)
You'll be my bitch!

Nije citat lika, ali jeste poruka na Pipboy-u:
You critically missed and your weapon destroyed :D

Takodje: If you press this 30 times more maybe you'll get something new. (kad tiltujete komp i posto pritisnete 30 puta) We were just joking :D

Back