Imigrante nauciti redu

Jacob

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Immigrants are to be educated in how to queue properly to help them integrate into society.
Foreigners applying to settle here will have to learn about the revered British practice of forming an orderly line for everything from buses to sandwiches.
The art of queuing could be included in the test on aspects of the British way of life which foreign nationals applying for citizenship have to take.

Ministers believe queue-jumping is damaging social cohesion as most Britons find such behaviour unacceptable.
Immigration minister Phil Woolas has claimed that much tension in communities is caused by foreigners not understanding they must wait in line for services rather than barging to the front as may be the custom in their own culture.
Surveys show that 91 per cent of Britons object strongly to queue jumping.

Mr Woolas confirmed he is pushing the idea as part of moves to ensure immigrants integrate properly.
He said: 'The simple act of taking one's turn is one of the things that holds our country together. It is very important that newcomers take their place in queues whether it is for a bus or a cup of tea.
'It is central to the British sense of fair play and it is also better for everyone.
'Huge resentment is caused when people push in. Most immigrants in my experience want to play fair.'

Da prevedem za one sto ne barataju sa strani jezici :mrgreen: :

Britanska vlada je odlucila da u sklopu priprema pred polaganje ispita za drzavljanstvo ukljuci ucenje imigranata kako da pravilno stoje u redu. :lol:

Britanci smatraju da im nevaspitano ponasanje imigranata koji upadaju preko reda narusava socijalnu koheziju nacije. :lol:

Slažem se da je odluka ispravna i, iskreno, period koji sam provela tamo me je ubedio da takva organizacija olakšava stvari. Primera radi, u podzemnoj bi nastao vidni haos kada svi ne bi stajali sa desne strane na pokretnim stepenicama (da bi oni koji su u žurbi mogli nesmetano da prođu sa, jel', leve).
Takođe, bilo je...pa, osvežavajuće, u nedostatku boljeg izraza, stajati u redu u kome nema šanse da se neko ubaci (što bi za sobom povuklo i dijalog onih iza sličan ovom: "Gle ovog, kako se ubacio...", "Pa naravno, to samo kod nas Srba ima...", "Ma sramota..." i tako dalje...)

Што се тиче чекања у реду, прво смо требали да порадимо на себи,па онда на другима!

Порадили они уместо нас онда када су нам уводили ограничења уласка у лијепе њихове земље ....

Ако они који су чекали у редовима за визе,
а пре тога за којекакве потврде
нису научили како се то ради - никада ни неће ....

:lol::lol::lol:

Back