Vozaci kamiona u Canadi

Thank you for your interest in the SINP. You will find information at our website at:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/trucker

Long Haul Truck Drivers

The SINP Long Haul Truck Driver Project allows Saskatchewan trucking firms to bring truckers to the province under Service Canada's Temporary Foreign Worker policy for occupations requiring a high school diploma or on-the-job training.

The project was developed in conjunction with the Saskatchewan Trucking Association, Service Canada (SC) and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to attract long-haul truck drivers to Saskatchewan.

Long haul truck drivers must first begin working in Saskatchewan for an approved trucking firm on a temporary foreign work permit. If an approved trucking firm offers them permanent employment, after a minimum of 6 months employment they may apply to the SINP for permanent resident status.

Information for Saskatchewan Trucking Firms
Information for Applicants

Veliki Pozdrav Svima!!!

Pred novu godinu dobio sam od kanadskog poslodavca "Bison Transport" iz Winnipega MB ponudu za posao (vozac kamiona).
Dobio sam LMO,contract,letter i moram se pojaviti do 29.04.2013.
Putujem sa hrvatskom putovnicom i nameravam traziti work permit na kanadskoj granici.
Mene sada interesuje ako je neko tako dolazio da podeli samnom iskustva jer mi to mnogo znaci.
Dakle,sta mi je potrebno na aerodromu,kakva je procedura,kasnije kako se dalje stvari odvijaju,sta me sve ceka i na sta sve treba da sam spreman.
Ne bih zeleo nista da me iznenadi jer sam mnogo ulozio kako bih stigao tamo,zato molim vas ne stedite informacije!

Veliko HVALA!!!

Back