bbc - Eight US 'CIA agents' killed in Afghanistan bomb attack

27E

Legenda
Poruka
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8435502.stm

Eight US 'CIA agents' killed in Afghanistan bomb attack

Eight CIA workers have been killed in a suicide bomb attack in south-eastern Afghanistan, the worst attack against intelligence officials since 2001.

u prevodu 8 zaposlenih u ciji poginulo u avganistanu, u napadu bombom

u, hbote. kakav kraj poslovne godine

ista vest drugi deo

In a separate attack, four Canadian soldiers and a journalist died when their vehicle was blown up in the south-eastern province of Kandahar.
It is the worst fatal incident affecting Canadians in Afghanistan for more than two years.
'Award-winning reporter'
The journalist has been identified as Michelle Lang, 34, from the Calgary Herald, who had just arrived on her first assignment in the country.
The armoured vehicle the group were travelling in was touring local reconstruction projects.
An award-winning health reporter, her colleagues at the newspaper were said to have been devastated by the news of the death of Ms Lang, who was recently engaged to be married and described as bright, quick-witted and kind.

u prevodu u odvojenom napadu poginula cetiri kanadska vojnika i novinarka

nema zezanja, ali da podsetim stanovnici avganistana su juce ogorceno protestvovali zbog smrti desetak djaka, stradalih u akciji zapadnih snaga

odgovor je brz i jasan

ps nato kao da ne ceni obavezu koju je onomad preuzeo s.m. da srbi nece ubijati nato vojnike

Poslednja izmena:
CanadianFlagHalfMast.jpg

Eight CIA workers have been killed in a suicide bomb attack in south-eastern Afghanistan, the worst attack against intelligence officials since 2001.

ista vest drugi deo

In a separate attack, four Canadian soldiers and a journalist died when their vehicle was blown up in the south-eastern province of Kandahar.
It is the worst fatal incident affecting Canadians in Afghanistan for more than two years.
'Award-winning reporter'
The journalist has been identified as Michelle Lang, 34, from the Calgary Herald, who had just arrived on her first assignment in the country.
The armoured vehicle the group were travelling in was touring local reconstruction projects.
An award-winning health reporter, her colleagues at the newspaper were said to have been devastated by the news of the death of Ms Lang, who was recently engaged to be married and described as bright, quick-witted and kind.

nema zezanja, ali da podsetim stanovnici avganistana su juce ogorceno protestvovali zbog smrti desetak djaka, stradalih u akciji zapadnih snaga

odgovor je brz i jasan

ps nato kao da ne ceni obavezu koju je onomad preuzeo s.m. da srbi nece ubijati nato vojnike

Ima ovde sto-sta ne jasnog.

ista vest drugi deo

'Award-winning reporter'

odgovor je brz i jasan

Hvala na novogodishnjem poklonu 27E... :zskace: ... i tebi srecna nova i sve najbolje... :sanke:

Back