Evo neke podatke (na Engleskom) za Lesandra:
-King Milutin in 1305 employees Turks against Byzantium (Oikonomides ‘Turks in Europe’ 159-62)
- Marko Krajlevic and Konstantin Dejanovic take part on the Turkish side in Kosovo battle in 1389 (Decei ‘Istoria Imperiului’ 54- Vladimir Corovic ‘Boj na Kosovu’ 191)
- Nov 10, 1444,Djurdadj Brankovic,contributed to disastrous defit of Balkan Christian alliance by informin sultan Murad and barring the road by which Scanderbeg had intended to traverse Serbia to join Christian forces at Varna (Cambridge Medieval History 4, 572-73.) Djurdadj Brankovic , does the same 4 years later against the hungarian Hunyadi (M. Kostic ‘Opis Vojske’ 90)
- Milica accepts Turkish vassalage to get help against Hungarian King Sigismund in 1390 with the blessing of the Orthodox Church.(N. Pavlovic ‘Despot Stefan’ 47-8 ).
- Olivera marries sultan Bayezit in a formal and honorific wedding (Gibbons “Foundations’ 183).
- Stefan Lazarevic joins Turkish army in 1393 against prince of Wallachia (N. Malcolm ‘Kosovo a short history’ 82)
- Sept 25, 1396, Stefan Lazarevic a crucial factor at Turkish victory in Nicopolis, over an Europian alliance (Cambridge Medieval History 4, 561) he could have chosen to sit aside and claim neutrality, like the Bulgarians, but he hated Hungarians and chose fidelity to his Muslim overloard (Tuchman ‘A distant mirror’ 560).
- Oct 17, 1448 Turkish clash with Christian armies in Kosovo again… Serbs didn’t participate, instead they lurked in the mountain passess.. ready to fall upon and plunder the christian fugitives (Ibid. 573)
-1455, Christain spahis from Vuk Brankovic’s vilayet and martologues join the Turkish army (Inalcik ‘Od Stefana Dusana’) On Serb vassalage see historian Leopold Ranke ‘History of Servia’ page 84.