Makedonski fudbal

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Macedonian First League - Round 7

20qi5hw.jpg

Last year's champions Makedonija used the current crisis of vice-champions Milano and trashed them with 8:0. Rabotnicki won important points away to Teteks, Sileks defeated Pelister, Pobeda celebrated over Sloga, while Vardar and Metalurg and Turnovo and Renova shared the points.

Knowing the final placement from last season, the match between Makedonija GjP and Milano should have been the most interesting match this round, but knowing the current situation in Milano, this was expected and proved to be an easy task for Makedonija.

Vardar and Metalurg played a match where both teams had the pressure for winning after long time, but at the end the points were shared and Metalurg noted the 6th draw in seven played matches.

Turnovo and Renova played the most interesting match in this round with four goals scored. The guests had the lead twice but Marjan Tašev equalized twice and won a point for Turnovo.

Sileks had the complete control of the match over Pelister but finally scored after Pelister was left with ten men on the pitch after Veljanovski's red card and won the three points.

Pobeda had an easy task to defeat Sloga and with celebrated the win with 2:0 even with a mixed squad where couple of reserves got the chance to play today, as Sloga didn't give big effort to leave Prilep undefeated.

Teteks and Rabotnicki played a match where the final outcome was predicted even before the match and wasn't a surprise for many fans who have good knowledge of the current situation in the Macedonian football.

Makedonija GjP Skopje – Milano Kumanovo 8:0 (4:0)
4’ Nikola Jakimovski, 13’ 46’ Ivica Gligorovski, 26’ 30’ Mirko Ivanovski, 62’ Igor Kralevski, 75’ Ivan Nastevski, 79’ Fahrudin Gjurgjevik

Vardar Skopje – Metalurg Skopje 0:0 (0:0)

Horizont Turnovo – Renova Dzepciste 2:2 (1:1)
21’ 74’ Marjan Tasev - 11’ Besart Ibraimi, 64’ Muharem Bajrami

Sileks Kratovo – Pelister Bitola 1:0 (0:0)
69’ Blagojce Markovski

Pobeda Prilep – Sloga J. Skopje 2:0 (2:0)
6’ 18’ (pen) Ilija Nestorovski

Teteks Tetovo – Rabotnicki Skopje 0:1 (0:0)
80’ Filip Petkovski

http://macedonianfootball.com/en/200909261553/News/Macedonian-First-League-Round-7.html

Macedonian internationals performances

ilcogol.jpg

Ilco Naumoski and Mensur Kurtisi score in their teams' defeats in Austria, Ivan Trickovski scored from penalty on Cyprus, while Stevica Ristić scored in South Korea.

Germany, 1. Bundesliga, Eintracht Frankfurt - Stuttgart 0:3
Oka Nikolov played the whole game, while Aleksandar Vasoski wasn’t part of Eintracht’s first defeat this season.

Germany, 1. Bundesliga, Werder Bremen - Mainz 3:0
Nikolce Noveski played the full 90 minutes for Mainz.

Germany, 2.Bundesliga, Energie Cottbus - Frankfurt 3:0
Igor Mitreski came in instead Marco Kurth in the 89th minute.

England, League Championship, Leicester - Preston North End 1:2
Velice Sumulikoski played the whole game for Preston.

Netherlands, Eredivisie, Sparta Rotterdam - Heerenveen 0:2
Goran Popov played the full 90 minutes for Heerenveen.

Belgium, Jupiler League, Anderlecht - Germinal Beerschot 1:0
Tome Pacovski played the whole game against Anderlecht, the greatest Belgian club.

Belgium, Jupiler League, Cercle Brugge - Mechelen today at 20.30 CET
Igor Gjuzelov

Belgium, EXQI League, Lierse - Tournai 2:0
Nderim Nedzipi played the full 90 minutes for Lierse.

Austria, T-Mobile Bundesliga, Mattersburg - Austria Wien 1:3
Ilco Naumoski tied on 1:1 in the 53rd minute, got a yellow card in the 32nd and played the whole game. Goce Sedloski was substituted in the 76th minute by Anton Pauschenwein, while Ostoja Stjepanović remained on the bench.

Austria, Erste Liga, Rapid Wien - Magna Wiener Neustadt 3:1
Mensur Kurtisi scored the only goal for Magna in the 26th minute and played until the 68th when Hannes Aigner took his place.

Czech, 1. Gambrinus Liga, Bohemians 1905 - Slavia Praha 1:1
Riste Naumov came in instead Zdeněk Šenkeřík in the 84th minute for Slavia.

Russia, Premier-Liga, Spartak Moskva - Tom' Tomsk 5:0
Goran Maznov was substituted in the 71st minute by Ukrainian midfielder Kyrylo Kovalchuk as his Tom’ was trashed by Spartak with no less but 5 goals.

Ukraine, Vyshcha Liha, Illichivets - Vorskla 0:0
Filip Despotovski played the whole game for Vorskla.

Poland, Orange Ekstraklasa, Wisła Kraków - Polonia Warszawa 2:1
Filip Ivanovski played the full 90 minutes for Polonia.

Sweden, Superettan, Sirius - Mjällby 1:4
Robin Kacaniklik came in instead Tobias Johansson in the 64th minute and later assisted to Marcus Ekenberg who scored for 1:2 in the 70th minute. Daniel Ivanovski didn’t play.

Sweden, Superettan, Väsby United - Norrköping 0:0
Nuredin Bakiu played the whole game for Norrköping. The goalkeeper will most probably be called in the Macedonian national team for the friendly against Qatar next month.

Finland, Veikkausliiga, JJK - VPS 1:1
Gjorgji Hristov was taken off for Patrick Poutiainen in the 67th minute, while Skumbin Arslani stayed on the bench. JJK failed to win as even VPS was with a man down for nearly 70 minutes.

Israel, Ligat HaAl, Maccabi Petah Tikva - Hapoel Be’er Sheva 3:0
Vanco Trajanov came in instead Dan Roman in the 64th minute as his team beat the team from Be’er Sheva with 3:0.

Israel, Ligat HaAl, Hapoel Akko - Maccabi Ahi Nazrat 0:1
Ardijan Nuhiji played until the 71st minute for Hapoel Akko when Omri Elmakayes took his place.

Cyprus, Protathlima A’Katigopias, APOEL - Doxa Katokopia 3:0
Boban Grncarov played the whole game for APOEL.

Cyprus, Protathlima A’Katigopias, Ethnikos Achnas - AE Paphos 1:2
Vance Sikov and goalkeeper Edin Nuredinoski played the full 90 minutes for Ethnikos, while goalkeeper Jane Nikoloski didn’t play for AEP because of injury.

Cyprus, Protathlima A’Katigopias, Enosis Neon Paralimni - Ermis Aradippou 2:0
Ivan Trickovski scored for a final 2:0 from a penalty kick in the 60th minute and played the whole game, same as goalkeeper Petar Milosevski, while Bojan Markoski finally had his debut when he came in instead Elefhterios Mertakas in the 56th minute.

Croatia, T-Com 1.HNL, Inter Zaprešić - Croatia Sesvete 1:2
Artim Polozani got a yellow card in the 82nd minute and got substituted in the 87th by Renato Pilipović.

Croatia, T-Com 1.HNL, Rijeka - Međimurje 4:0
Daniel Georgievski played the whole game for the away team.

Romania, Liga I Frutti Fresh, Politehnica Iaşi - Ceahlăul Piatra Neamţ 2:0
Stojance Ignjatov came in instead Valentin Negru in the 53rd minute for Poli.

Slovakia, Corgoň Liga, Dunajská Streda - Spartak Trnava 2:1
Iljami Halimi played the whole game for the home team.

Bulgaria, A PFG, Pirin - Lokomotiv Plovdiv today at 15.00 CET
Dragi Kocev and Zoran Zlatkovski

Serbia, Jelen SuperLiga, Vojvodina - Crvena Zvezda 0:1
Mario Gjurovski got a yellow card in the 74th minute, while Vlatko Grozdanoski isn’t playing for Vojvodina because has a similar problem as Goran Pandev at Lazio. Gjurovski will most probably be called in the Macedonian national team for the friendly against Qatar next month.

Serbia, Jelen SuperLiga, Borac - Napredak 0:1
Dragan Stojkov played until the 81st minute when Radmilo Pavlović took his place in the away team.

Slovenia, 1.SNL, Olimpija - Gorica 1:1
Agim Ibraimi played the whole game for Olimpija.

South Korea, K-League, Busan I'Park - Pohang Steelers 1:2
Stevica Ristić brought the lead to Pohang in the 26th minute and was later substituted by Brazilian striker Denilson in the 52nd minute.

South Korea, K-League, Chunnam Dragons - Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma 2:0
Sasa Ognenovski played the whole game for Seongnam.

South Korea, K-League, Gangwon - Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i 1:2
Slavco Georgievski assisted to Brazilian international Fabio Luis when he scored foe 0:2 in the 64th minute. In the 79th minute, Han Sang-Min substituted Georgievski.

South Korea, K-League, Incheon United - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 0:1
Dragan Cadikovski came in instead Kim Min-Soo in the 66th minute but failed to help his team take at least a point.

Australia, A-League, Newcastle Jets - Perth Glory 0:1
Jason Naidoski came in instead Donny de Groot in the 63rd minute for the Jets, while Ben Kantarovski didn’t play because is on the FIFA U20 World Cup in Egypt with the Australian U20 national team. For Perth, Naum Sekulovski played the whole game, while goalkeeper Alex Vrteski stayed on the bench. The only goal was scored by Mile Sterjovski.

http://macedonianfootball.com/en/200909271555/News/Macedonian-internationals-performances.html

Macedonian squad for friendly against Qatar

macteamjpgft6.jpg

Mirsad Jonuz, the coach of the Macedonian national team, announced the squad for the friendly match against Qatar that will be played in Skopje on 11 October. Three new players have been added in the squad.

Mario Gjurovski from Serbian club Vojvodina Novi Sad, Gligor Gligorov from Sileks and Dusan Savić from Rabotnicki are the new three new players that will be tested on this match. Robert Popov from Auxerre has also been called up again after the long break because of his injury.

Goalkeepers:
Tome Pacovski - Germinal Beerschot, Belgium
Edin Nuredinoski - AS Ethnikos Achnas, Cyprus

Defenders:
Goce Sedloski - SV Mattersburg, Austria
Igor Mitreski - FC Energie Cottbus, Germany
Vlade Lazarevski - FK Karpaty Lviv, Ukraine
Goran Popov - SC Heerenveen, Netherlands
Nikolce Noveski - 1. FSV Mainz 05, Germany
Daniel Mojsov - FK Makedonija Gjorce Petrov
Boban Grncarov - APOEL FC, Cyprus
Robert Popov - Auxerre, France

Midfielders:
Velice Sumulikoski - Preston North End, England
Filip Despotovski - FK Vorskla Poltava, Ukraine
Armend Alimi - NK Istra, Croatia
Mario Gjurovski - Vojvodina, Serbia
Gligor Gligorov - Sileks

Strikers:
Goran Pandev - SS Lazio, Italy
Ilco Naumoski - SV Mattersburg, Austria
Aco Stojkov - FC Aarau, Switzerland
Filip Ivanovski - Polonia Warszawa, Poland
Besart Ibraimi - FK Renova Dzepciste
Dusan Savić - Rabotnicki

The match will be played on the National arena Phillip II of Macedon on 11 October

Goran Pandev od januara u Interu??!

1034220_full-prt.jpg

Vec je sigurno da ce makedonski reprezentativac Goran Pandev napustiti rimski Lacio zbog veoma lose situacije Pandeva i gazde Lacija Klaudija Lotita.
Potsetimo. Klaudijo Lotito je ucenivao Pandeva da mora da ostane u klubu, i stavio veoma veliku ostetu od 19 miliona evra u slucaju da predje u neki drugi klub.
Naravno zbog visoke ostete nije napravi transfer i time "osudio" sebe da neigra do januara. Pandev nije odigrao nijednu utakmicu ove sezone,a nije bio ni u sastavu za super kup Italije sa milanskim Interom. Takodje nije prijavljen ni za Evropa ligu, naravno ne zbog njegovih kvaliteta, nego zbog Lotita.
Sve se ovo nepotrebno zakomplikovalo, Pandev tesko da ce igrati u ovoj polusezoni ,ali Lotito je spreman da proda Pandeva, ovaj put po dosta manjoj ceni od 9 miliona evra.
Interov gazda Morati najavio je transfer Pandeva u Inter,a jos jedan razlog vise da se u to veruje je odsustvo Etoa, zbog Africkog kupa skoro dva meseca, tako da ce svakako Interu trebati jos jedan kvalitetean napadac.

Poslednja izmena:
Ne znam za Makedonski sport u celini, ali zasto nam makedonski klub Fk Makedonija Djorce Petrov uvalila onu vezaru od 3 metra Vasingtona da silvu? Zasto?

Vasington-da-Silva.jpg
Vi ste super prosli, vidis sta smo uvalili Zvezdi (Trickovski):hahaha: :rotf:
Ali Tricko igra super u Kiparskom sampionatu. Verovatno ce se sledece sezone vratiti u Zvezdu.

Kada smo kod Makedonskog fudbala Makedonija danas pobedila Katar 2-1.Pandev dao dva gola.

Danas se igra 9 kolo Makedonske prve lige, posle pauze od 10 dana zbog obaveze reprezentacije Makedonije.
Parovi 9 kola su:
Vardar-Rabotnicki
Makedonija GP-Pelister
Sloga J.-Metalurg
Teteks-Turnovo
Renova-Sileks
Pobeda-Milano

S7300025-2-1.jpg

U sredu je selekcija Makedonije igrala kako gost u Teheranu (Iran). Rezultat je bio 1:1. Greska Makedonskog golmana koji je ispustio loptu posle suta Iranaca, naleteo je igrac Fulama kome nije bilo tesko da matira golmana, padala je kisa sto je i jedan od razloga zasto je Pacovski ispustio loptu. Makedonski gol je bio iz polu kontre, na sredini terena je oduzeta lopta Irancima, Lazevski je imao sjajan centarsut, Pandev je veoma precizno smestio loptu u gol i to glavom.

Pregled utakmice Iran-Makedonija 1:1.

Rabotnicki, Pelister and Skopje in the cup 1/2 finals

Rabotnicki defeated Renova again, Pelister won away to Drita, while Skopje eliminated Metalurg and qualified for the semi-finals of the Macedonian Cup.

After the 4:0 from the first match in Skopje, Rabotnicki traveled to Tetovo in order to keep the big lead. Not just that they kept the lead, but they managed to win again, so the winner of last year's cup qualified for the next round.

Besides the pressures for boycotting all competitions organized by the Football Federation of Macedonia, the players of Pelister traveled to Bogovinje with big motivation to defeat the 2nd league side Drita after the 2:2 from the first match in Bitola. And they were successful in their task today and won with 0:1, so they qualified for the 1/2 finals of the Macedonian Cup.

macedonia%20cup.jpg

Second league club FK Skopje is the sensation in this round of the cup. Local rivals Metalurg entered the match with big motivation and scored two fast goals at the beginning of the match, but Skopje lowered their lead in the first half and managed to score an equalizer in the 94th minute.

Renova - Rabotnicki 0:1
Drita - Pelister 0:1
Metalurg - Skopje 2:2

Tomorrow:
Teteks - Makedonija

http://macedonianfootball.com/20091...pelister-and-skopje-in-the-cup-12-finals.html

Makedonija and Sloga suspended from the First league

Makedonija GP I Sloga premestene su u opstinske lige, zbog bojkota kao i neodigravanja 2 vezana meca. Bojkot je poceo sa 4 ekipa ali su Pelister(Bitola) i Turnovo Horizont odustale od daljeg bojkota.

Povod za bojkot je bio taj sto je Haralampie Risteski po treci put za redom izabran za Predsednika Fudbalske federacije, sto je naislo na ostre osude.

Makedonija GP je najavila mogucnost od sledece sezone da se takmici u konkurenciji superligasa Srbije, zajedno sa Zvezdom, Partizanom, Vojvodinom.
To je zvanicna izjava predsednika kluba i netreba je uzeti kao neozbiljnu.

izdisan_fudbal.gif

Current Macedonian champions Makedonija GjP together with former three times Macedonian champions Sloga Jugomagnat, are expelled from the Macedonian First League and next year will continue competing from the lowest rank.

Makedonija GjP and Sloga Jugomagnat started boycotting all competitions organized by
the Football Federation of Macedonia as a protest because of the re-election of the president Haralampie Hadzi-Risteski. Both teams didn't appear on the matches in the last two rounds and according to the regulatins by FFM, today they have been suspended and expelled from competing in the Macedonian First League.

All results from the matches played by Makedonija GjP and Sloga until the 11th round stand and the matches from round 12, 13, 14 and 15 will not be calculated.

http://www.macedonianfootball.com/i...m-the-first-league&catid=1:domestic&Itemid=63

Poslednja izmena:
Prijateljska utakmica 22.12.2009 u Tripoliu, Libija-Makedonija

reprezentacijatreninguj6.jpg

Nacionalna seniorska reprezentacija Makedonije odigrace prijateljsku utakmicu sa selekcijom Libije 22.12.2009. Termin nije u FIFA kalendaru pa u selekciji Makedoniji nece biti igraca iz Holandije(Goran Popov), Nemacke( Nikolce Noveski i Igor Mitreski), Engleske (Velice Sumulikoski), Belgije(Tome Pacovski),. Zbog toga u timu ce biti novih imena, sansa za fudbalere koji su imali male minutaze i koji do sada nisu igrali za reprezentaciju.

Vec se znaju prvih cetiri debitanata, to su: Zlatko Tanevski(Lech Poznan-Poljska), Mensur Kurtisi(Magma-Austrija), Goran Todorcev(NK Osijek), Riste Naumov(Slavija Prag).
Takodje se ocekuje i da budu pozvani igraci iz domaceg prvenstva, sve u svemu odlicna prilika za fudbalere da pokazu sta znaju, a samim tim i u kvalifikacijama neko od debitanata da bude na uzem spisku.

Prijateljska utakmica 22.12.2009 u Tripoliu, Libija-Makedonija

reprezentacijatreninguj6.jpg

Nacionalna seniorska reprezentacija Makedonije odigrace prijateljsku utakmicu sa selekcijom Libije 22.12.2009. Termin nije u FIFA kalendaru pa u selekciji Makedoniji nece biti igraca iz Holandije(Goran Popov), Nemacke( Nikolce Noveski i Igor Mitreski), Engleske (Velice Sumulikoski), Belgije(Tome Pacovski),. Zbog toga u timu ce biti novih imena, sansa za fudbalere koji su imali male minutaze i koji do sada nisu igrali za reprezentaciju.

Vec se znaju prvih cetiri debitanata, to su: Zlatko Tanevski(Lech Poznan-Poljska), Mensur Kurtisi(Magma-Austrija), Goran Todorcev(NK Osijek), Riste Naumov(Slavija Prag).
Takodje se ocekuje i da budu pozvani igraci iz domaceg prvenstva, sve u svemu odlicna prilika za fudbalere da pokazu sta znaju, a samim tim i u kvalifikacijama neko od debitanata da bude na uzem spisku.
otkazan mec sa Libijom, steta.
Libanci nisu platili Makedonskoj federaciji.

Breaking News: Goran Pandev won and is now free to sign with any team.

C_3_Media_949562_immagine_det.jpg

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Not...ocatore+libero

Goran Pandev Rescinds Contract With Lazio - OFFICIAL
The player's lawyer Mattias Grassani confirmed the Macedonian's application to break free from his terms with the Roman side has been accepted and he is now able to join another club...

Lazio striker Goran Pandev has rescinded his contract with the club with immediate effect, and he is now able to join another team after the Lega Calcio's contract dispute resolution chamber ruled in favour of the Macedonian on Wednesday afternoon.

"Lazio have been ordered to pay the player €160,000 in compensation as well as legal costs.

"Pandev can now negotiate with any club he likes, but that will be dealt with the agents. In anycase, he is no longer tied to Lazio."

Reports have claimed a number of clubs including Inter and Juventus are after the player.

http://goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...act-with-lazio

Konacno!!!
Teror Lotita nad Pandevim je okoncan, da potsetim Pandev nije odigrao nijednu utakmicu ove polusezone, samo zato sto se Lotitu nije svidelo da Pandev oce da ode u drugi klub i da napreduje u svojoj karijeri, posto je Lacio odavno prerastao.

Zaključak:
Makedonski fudbal = Goran Pandev

Dobro Pandev je najbolji Makedonski fudbaler i sada igra u najacem timu u odnosu na druge Makedonske fudbalere i zato mu dajem najvise prostora na ovoj temi.

Svakako bice zanimljiv prolecni deo Makedonske prve lige gde trenutno Renova je na prvom mestu sa 5 bodova prednostu u odnosu na Rabotnicki iz Skopja.
Najpopularniji i najtrofejniji tim u Makedoniju, FK Vardar je u ogromnim problemima sto finansiskim sto igrackim, Vardar vec 3-4 godine neigra nikakvu bitniju ulogu u Makedonskoj prvoj ligi, i sve ce se znati ove 2010, dali ce se konacno izvuci iz finansiske krize, ili ce nedaj boze klub prestati da postoji.
Ali kao i u Srbiji kada je rec o Zvezdi i Partizanu uvek se nadje neko da pomogne, za one koje neznaju navijaci Vardara "KOMITI" su celu polusezonu iz svojih dzepova finansirali klub kako se nebi ugasio. Bilo je zaista mnogo potencijalnih sponzora ali nista konkretno se nije desilo, poslednjih nekoliko dana kao sponzor se spominje jedna Svajcarska firma, videcemo sta se od toga da bude.

Rabotnicki ima sanse ove sezone da dodje do dvojne krune,ali realnije je da ce osvojiti kup, u kojem su vec u polufinalu.
Za sada nema mnogo transfera, u Rabotnickom niko nije dosao, a najavljuje se odlasci nekoliko najboljih igraca Savic,Bojovic,Bozinovski,Naumovski.

Naumovski golman Rabotnickog je po meni napravio veliku gresku, potpisao je ugovor sa Americkim drugoligasom Tampa Bay( prvo sto mi je palo na pamet je ragbi klub, a Naumoski je ionako krupam pa ako mu neide fudbal, moze da igra ragbi
z:lol:z:D)

Grupa B:
Rusija
Slovačka
Republika Irska
Makedonija
Jermenija
Andora

s73000224.jpg

Neatraktivna a teska grupa, iz 3-eg sesira smo izvukli jaku Irsku(bilo bi bolje da je dosla Severna Irska).

Jermenija, nema mnogo kvalitetnih fudbalera, ali ce biti problem dalek put i los teren u gostima.

Rusija, bolje nego vecito da nam dolaze Holandjani koji nas preslisaju, ovako sa Rusima imamo kakve, takve sanse, iako su nas i oni savladjivali ubedljivo u proslim kvalifikacijama(2-0 kod kuce, i 3:0 u Rusiji)

Slovacka, imaju odlican srednji red koji je i motor ekipe, igrace na SP, sto samo govori koliko su kvalitetni.

Andora, e tu smo favoriti, dobijamo ih i kod kuce i na strani.

Realno gledano mogli bi do 3 mesta, ali kao navijac Makedonije nadam se da mozemo i do 2 mesta.

Macedonia 2-1 Montenegro: Pandev Nets As Hosts Manage Deserved Win

50261_news.jpg

Macedonia deservedly picked up a 2-1 win over a Montenegro side whose battling spirit was insufficient to merit a draw.

The hosts went 2-0 up in the first half before making several changes at the break, allowing Montenegro back into the game.

In the 27th minute Goran Pandev and Aco Stojkov teamed up to feed Ilco Naumoski for what proved to be the opening goal.

Inter forward Pandev then immediately got himself on the scoresheet as Naumoski turned provider, Pandev leaving Vukasin Poleskic unable to prevent a low shot from hitting the back of the net.

The Montenegrins duly fought back after the break as Fiorentina star Milan Jovanovic fired in a corner for Marko Basa of Lokomotiv Moscow to head goalwards.

Another Serie A player, Mirko Vucinic, then hit the back of the net for the 'Soko' side, but his effort was correctly ruled out for offside as Montenegro finished the match strongly, but not strongly enough.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/wo...ia-2-1-montenegro-pandev-nets-as-hosts-manage

Bravo nasi!!! :super:

"Lavovi" prijavili Partizan u UEFA

uefa%5B40%5D.jpg

Makedonski suspendovani sampion, Makedonija Gjorce Petrov prijavio je aktulenog prvaka Srbije, ekipu Partizan zbog duga crno-belih, za transfer visokog napadaca Vasingtona.
Brazilac, visok 204 cm., otisao je iz Makedonija GP u Partizan u januru prosle godine za 300.000 evra. Po dogovoru druga rata od transfera trebala je da bude isplacena u julu prosle godine, ali nije bila isplacena.
Posle 10 meseci cekanja resili su da prijave slucaj u UEFA.

http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/NewsDetal.asp?vest=319101048346&id=19&setIzdanie=21938

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back