Najpoznatije ratne jedinice kroz istoriju

Pa i nisu ali da su bile ratne jedinice i da su poznati jesu, mislio sam da je to dovoljno.Organizacija im je bila najjaca strana!

A, pa ok onda, bili su organizovani do bitke kod Harina (mislim da je bila 1277. godine), posle tog poraza su propali, sto je dovelo do spaljivanje Zaka de Molea 1314, valjda........................
http://bluecob.com/Templars_on_the_stake.jpg

Mislim da jedinice ne bi bile to sto su bez njihovih vojskovodja.
Pa i njih da spomenemo, evo mojih favorita:

Hanibal

Hannibal_Bust_Portrait.jpg

Odoakar
90px-Odoakar.jpg

Zivojin Misic

get_img

Kapetan Dragan

kapetan-dragan.jpg

VII Claudia Pia Fidelis
Viminatium
Legija je stekla ime jos pod Pompejem u Spaniji. Ova legija je bila i deo Cezarove vojske u pohodu protiv Gala.
Vojnik koji je doneo Decebalovu glavu Trajanu, Tiberije Klaudije Maksimus, sluzio je u VII Claudia.

Na kovanom novcu iz Viminacijuma mozemo videti simbol ove legije - Bik.

Novac iz doba Galijena :
Antoninianus-Gallienus-l7claudia-RIC_0348-j-v.jpg

VII Claudia; prelazak preko Trajanovog mosta - najnizi registar. U vodi se vidi recno bozanstvo Danubius koji nadgleda transfer Legije VII Claudia na drugu obalu Dunava.
trajan%20column%20detail.jpg

Poslednja izmena:
Gaesatae - Keltski ratnici ( u prevodu kopljanici)
Grupa fanatickih ratnika kojima niko na sviojetu nije bio ravan u borbi prsa u prsa.

Isli su u bitku potpuno goli, da pokazu svoj prezir prema neprijatelju.....
Uzimali su droge koje su ih cinjeli jacima i neosjetljivima na bol....

display_287412.jpg

Zabiljezen je primjer iz jedne bitke, pogodjen jedan od njih u grudi Dzilitom, on vadi dzilit iz grudi i baca ga nazad ka neprijatelju......:cool:

Evo i na english:

The Gaesatae (Guy-sah-tay; "Spearmen") are easily one of the most fearsome groups of warriors in the known world. They fight stripped bare but for neck torcs and sometimes their shoes or boots. They fight with longswords, but are named for their incredible skill with javelins; they can hurl them unnaturally long distances and deal great damage with them. Their charge is most ferocious though, causing many lines to simply fold and flee. This is not all solely due to skill and strength, though they are experienced and huge, muscular men. They imbibe a chemical before battle making them seemingly impervious to pain. They will fight to the very end, and are very destructive when employed properly.

Historically, the Gaesatae were Gallic naked religious fanatics. Their skill was a source of terror, and their frightful appearance shook many. Most horrifying, even beyond their size and skill and terrifying cries, was their seeming invincibility. A chemical they used allowed them to brush off and ignore any pain. They were remarked to do things such as rip javelins that had struck them free from their bodies, and hurl them back, and continue to fight with gashes and wounds that would have surely fell a normal man. They were Hannibal's favored Gallic mercenaries, and were used as his personal guards, as they were so devoted and trustworthy, as well as brave and skilled.

Solduri, druga grupa Gala (kelta) takvi su bili da je njihovo ime i danas sinonim za vojnika

The Solduros (Sul-dur-ohs; "Devoted Ones") are remarkably skilled, fearless elite guards of Celtic nobles. They pledge themselves to eachother and their charge, and fight to the very end. Small in number, they are a remarkable elite, best used to combat an enemy's opposing elite soldiers or heavy troops. They are very well armored and armed, and can surely break many enemies, but they are rare, very expensive, and while their armor and shields are of good quality, they have no form of retaliation at range, and would be too slow to chase off skirmishers or missile troops, and so would need ranged or cavalry support to be used to best effect.

Historically, Celtic nobles surrounded themselves with elite bodyguards of kings, magistrates, and other important nobles and officials, such as high ranking druids. Among them were the "Soldurii", the greatest warriors of the Aquitanni. Each man pledged his life to a fellow of this brotherhood, and the man pledged to would return this pledge; if the one of these two died, and the other did not, the remaining man would take his own life after the battle, for having failed defend him. Julius Caesar noted that no man ever backed down from this duty, and did so fearlessly. Their skill was tremendous; they fought against great odds and could defeat many times their own number. So great and legendary was their name even to their enemies that it can be found having influenced words such as 'soldier' and 'solidarity'.

Prilozi

• arverni_solduros.gif
    arverni_solduros.gif
    11,1 KB · Pregleda: 7
Berserkeri....

berserkermedia1.jpg

Berserkers (or Berserks) were Swedish and Norse warriors who wore coats of wolf or bear skin and were commonly understood to have fought in an uncontrollable rage or trance of fury, hence the modern word berserk. It is also likely they were called Berserkers because of their close relation to bears and the fact that they wore a "serk" of bearfurs. Serk simply meant a dress in the old Nordic language.
The actual fit or madness the berserk experienced was known as bärsärkar-gång ("berserker-path"). This condition is described as follows:
"This fury, which was called berserkergang, occurred not only in the heat of battle, but also during laborious work. Men who were thus seized performed things which otherwise seemed impossible for human power. This condition is said to have begun with shivering, chattering of the teeth, and chill in the body, and then the face swelled and changed its color. With this was connected a great hot-headedness, which at last gave over into a great rage, under which they howled as wild animals, bit the edge of their shields, and cut down everything they met without discriminating between friend or foe. When this condition ceased, a great dulling of the mind and feebleness followed, which could last for one or several days" (Fabing, p. 234).

Kartaginska "sveta grupa"

Origin:

The Carthaginian Sacred Band was the city of Carthage's elite cavalry. The Sacred Band was drawn up from the young men of the wealthy families and doubled as an officer training institution. These men were from wealthy Carthaginian families, and as such had extremely good equipment. They were trained from birth to be great warriors and they were able to afford high quality armor and weapons. Presumably, after gaining experience and showing their ability within the Sacred Band the men were farmed out to officer the mercenary companies.
The presence of Carthaginian citizens fighting as infantry in these armies is unusual as Carthaginian citizens usually only served as officers or cavalry in the Carthaginian armed forces and the bulk of Carthaginian armies were usually made up of mercenaries, infantry from allied communities (who might be Punic colonists) and subject levies.

The Sacred Band of Carthage is the name used by Greek historians to refer to an infantry unit of Carthaginian foot citizens that served in Carthaginian armies during the fourth century BC. Trained from a young age to be tough phalanx spearmen, They fought as a traditional Phalanx organized in the Hellenic style.
The "Sacred Band" consisted of a small heavy infantry unit of 2000-3000 men, who were "inferior to none among them as to birth, wealth, or reputation" and distinguished by "the splendour of their arms, and the slowness and order of their march".
At the Battle of the Krimissus in Sicily, 341 BC,the "Sacred Band" fought as a well organized phalanx. It was destroyed utterly. Two thousand citizen troops (perhaps a similar unit), are recorded as being in Sicily in 311 BC, the last time that citizens troops are recorded as being overseas. By 310 BC, the Sacred Band appears to have been reformed, only to be destroyed in battle against Agathocles at Tunis.
After its destruction in 310 BC, the "Sacred Band" disappears from historical record. When Carthaginian citizen infantry turn up in the historical sources during latter wars, their numbers are significantly higher implying a levy of all available citizens due to crisis. Larger citizen forces turned out at the Battle of Bagradas during the First Punic War, the Mercenary War, and the Third Punic War, but the "Sacred Band" is not mentioned in any of the surviving accounts we have of these wars.

Prilozi

• sacredcav1.jpg
    sacredcav1.jpg
    58,6 KB · Pregleda: 10
izvini me na komentaru podgorixcki mali
ali....kelti su do te mere bili lose organizovani i nedisciplinovani vojnici da su u svakom sukobu sa rimljanima gubili
u cuvenoj pobuni vodjenoj pod vercingetorixom,koju je ugusio cezar....razbio ih je kod alesie kada ih je bilo oko 200.000 nasuprot 30.000-40.000 rimljana
a takvih primera imas koliko hoces

izvini me na komentaru podgorixcki mali
ali....kelti su do te mere bili lose organizovani i nedisciplinovani vojnici da su u svakom sukobu sa rimljanima gubili
u cuvenoj pobuni vodjenoj pod vercingetorixom,koju je ugusio cezar....razbio ih je kod alesie kada ih je bilo oko 200.000 nasuprot 30.000-40.000 rimljana
a takvih primera imas koliko hoces

Ne ne pazi, Kelti (gali) su redovno razbijali rimljane u bitkama prije Marijusovih reformi, (onaj legionar kakvog ja i ti znamo je proizvod toga)
Ajd pisacu ti nocas jos, (samo da zavrsim nesto u kancelariji) jako je interesantno

prvo malo slika Gala u akciji :)

Ovo su takozvani Arverni Arjos (Plemici Arverni plemena) Iz ovog plemena (jednog od dva najjaca u galiji) potice cuveni Vercingetorix.

Ovi plemici su profesionalni ratnici, u rangu sa najboljim ratnicima u svijetu u to doba. Nista losiji od legionara cak i pojedinacno bolji.

Prilozi

• warriors_003.jpg
    warriors_003.jpg
    19,6 KB · Pregleda: 10
Statua covjeka licno :cool:
Vercingetorix

statue-mer-vercingetorix-alesia-cote-657858.jpg

kelti iz gvozdenog doba...

celtas05.jpg

kontinentalni kelti

celtas14.jpg

ostrvski ili kelti britanskih ostrva

P.S. u ovo doba su jos rimljani zivjeli u zemljanim kucicama oko rijeke tibar :)

Dok su ovi momci preplavili cijelu Evropu, od Spanije na zapadu, britanskih ostrva na sjeveru, italije na jugu i Ceske, Balkana na istoku, cak do GALAtije u danasnjoj turskoj, koja i danas nosi ime po njima (galatima)

kelti su bili ratnicko drustvo, citav drustveni sistem je pocivao na ratnicima (plemstvu) i njegovanju ratnih vjestina, keltski doprinos svijetu je ogroman, posebno na ratnom polju u to doba.

Oni su se prosirili po cijelom kontinentu, izmislili su PANCIRNU KOSULJU, i jedno vrijeme su bili bez premca u proizvodnji oruzja.

Btw skrecem s teme ali kelti su izmislili sapun :D
a obicaj jezenja kose i mazanja i pravljenja spajk frizure je takodje njihov, kao i izbljedjivanje kose.

Rimske kohorte, odlucujem se za njih jer ih karakterise ono najbolje, imaju i cvrstinu i veliku fleksibilnost.

roman-soldiers.jpg

guard.jpg

army.jpg

http://2.***************/_4fLTqsuQox8/SEifK7yw51I/AAAAAAAAAcs/gI5Pu5t87mk/s400/Crusader+Legionaries+01.jpg

Nakon kohorti su Falange, Acini kompanjoni, katafrakte, engleski strelci (sa dugim lukovima), turski janjicari...

Back