Hu Djintao u Zagrebu

Danny Elfman

Ističe se
Poruka
showPic.html

Chinese President Hu Jintao (2nd R) arrives at Zagreb, capital of Croatia, June 19, 2009, as he is welcomed by Croatian President Stjepan Mesic (1st R). Hu arrived in Zagreb Friday for a state visit to strengthen the comprehensive cooperative partnership between the two nations.(Xinhua Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

ZAGREB, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Hu Jintao arrived in the Croatian capital of Zagreb Friday for a state visit to strengthen the comprehensive cooperative partnership between the two nations.

This is the first visit to Croatia by a Chinese head of state since the two countries established diplomatic ties 17 years ago.

In Zagreb, President Hu is expected to meet Croatian leaders to discuss how to enhance bilateral cooperation and exchange views on major regional and global issues of common concern.

The two countries are expected to sign a host of cooperation deals involving various sectors during the visit.

"I believe that President Hu's visit to Croatia will have great impact on consolidating traditional friendship between China and Croatia and deepening all-round and mutually beneficial cooperation between the two countries," said Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Li Hui last week.

Chinese President Hu Jintao (2nd R, front) is welcomed upon his arrival while Croatian President Stjepan Mesic (1st R, front) looks on at Zagreb, capital of Croatia, June 19, 2009. Hu arrived in Zagreb Friday for a state visit to strengthen the comprehensive cooperative partnership between the two nations.(Xinhua Photo)
Photo Gallery>>>

The China-Croatia ties have developed steadily since the two countries established diplomatic relations 17 year ago. Their bilateral relations have entered a new era since the two countries forged a comprehensive cooperative partnership in 2005.

In recent years, China and Croatia have had more high-level exchanges, strengthened their political mutual trust, expanded their fruitful cooperation to all fields, and maintained close cooperation and mutual support on issues concerning each other's basic interests.

ZUTI POGLAVICA JE POSETIO RUSIJU, SLOVACKU I HRVATSKU - TRI KLJUCNE ZEMLJE REGIONE, EVROPE I SVETA, I TAKO STAVIO DO ZNANJA KAKO STOJE STVARI.

showPic.html

Back