Ukrajinci više ne mogu da podižu novac iz banaka

RoccoS

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Pa sta je ovo, puce miljenik Zapada??

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/67fba682-075a-11de-9294-000077b07658.html

Olexander Pavlenko, a young computer programmer, is one of tens of thousands of Ukrainians who cannot get their money out of the bank.

He stood in line in Kiev at Nadra Bank and Ukrprombank, two big troubled banks, planning to withdraw more than $10,000 (€7,950, £7,125). But like many others, he was told the cash was not available.

“I stood in line a couple times with other bank clients who were protesting, crying and screaming. But the bank told me: ‘Sorry, we simply don’t have the money now and can’t help you.’”

With about nine banks now under the central bank’s special control, Ukrainians are increasingly worried.

Even those with their money in apparently solid banks, including those controlled by west European banking groups, are concerned because the central bank has banned the early redemption of term deposits, the most popular form of saving in Ukraine.

da ce ukrajina da pukne,znalo se i prosle godine.zato su napravili onu frku oko gasa,jer nemaju para da isplate penzije i plate.blokirali su deviznu stednju,salju specijalce u ukrajinagaz da bi sprecili placanje gasa rusima.ukrajna ce verovatno da se raspadne kao drzava,u veoma su losoj situaciji.ja mislim da ih je eu pustila niz vodu

Zato Dinkic vraca Slobine dugove, a vi ga pljujete.
kao da je to ukrajinski izum.
Pa, mi doktorirasmo na takvim temama.

Ahhhhhhaaaaaaaa stare za nove.........:hahaha::(:dash:
jafar_082606.jpg

Back