Najveca otpustanja u poslednjih 60 godina (Amerika)

RoccoS

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Worst job losses in 60 years expected
Reports on ISM, payrolls should show recession intensifying

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- The recession tightened its grip on U.S. businesses and consumers in February, according to economists, who are predicting the largest one-month job loss in almost 60 years.
"Pink slips continue to fly," said Meny Grauman, an economist for CIBC World Markets.
With output still falling at a dizzying rate, most companies are shedding unneeded workers and cutting back the hours of those remaining. Strapped by debt and seeing their paper wealth evaporating, many consumers are spending as little as they can.
"The economic patient is still in critical condition, with little medication to relieve the pain," wrote economists Brian Bethune and Nigel Gault of IHS Global Insight. "We will have to bite the bullet."
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/sto...x?guid={3DD6787D-0D70-4B14-94EC-808F4212D419}

dok nisam video u zagradi amerika, pomislih eto ga na, rezim obara rekorde, bar u otpustanju, kad evc ne moze i nece u zaposljavanju

kad ono, trt, amerika u pitanju.

ako, malo mecka da zaigra i njima. pa ko je u americkoj vojsci, nego amerlocka sirotinja raja, pa drugu sirotinju raju bonbarduju i kasapi. ako...

Back