Ahmedinedžad Britancima čestitao Božić i očitao lekciju :)

Ajd opiši ovo malo, meni link kaže da je u movie u maleru ... z:hm:

Meni radi odlicno, stvarno ne znam zasto tebi ne radi, ali u kratko, covek im kulturno cestitao Bozic, dao lekciju o Isusu kakav je bio, za sta se borio i kako bi reagovao danas na ovo sto pojedinci (misleci na okupatorske drzave) rade :hahaha: i na kraju pozelio sve najlepse.

Ma Ahmed&Nedzad je CAR :hahaha:

Meni radi odlicno, stvarno ne znam zasto tebi ne radi, ali u kratko, covek im kulturno cestitao Bozic, dao lekciju o Isusu kakav je bio, za sta se borio i kako bi reagovao danas na ovo sto pojedinci (misleci na okupatorske drzave) rade :hahaha: i na kraju pozelio sve najlepse.

Ma Ahmed&Nedzad je CAR :hahaha:
Ne znam, priča o sporoj vezi ...

OK, hvala z:poz:

Znači, malo mu ga dao o Anglo moralu i savesti. Nažalost, malo to vredi kad su u pitanju ove ćuskije što piju čaj ... z:cry:

Trebalo bi ofarbanom mudžahedinu odseći ružnu glavu i baciti je u persijski zaliv...Ološ mudžahedinski.Ne mogu da verujem da ga neko ovde citira kao da je on nešto...Još radikal...Kažem ja nema nikakve razlike između SRSpske Al-Kaide i ove internacionalne...Ne bi me začudilo da obe dobijaju sredstva iz istog izvora....

Ajde papski isprdak cuti tu.

Trebalo bi ofarbanom mudžahedinu odseći ružnu glavu i baciti je u persijski zaliv...Ološ mudžahedinski.Ne mogu da verujem da ga neko ovde citira kao da je on nešto...Još radikal...Kažem ja nema nikakve razlike između SRSpske Al-Kaide i ove internacionalne...Ne bi me začudilo da obe dobijaju sredstva iz istog izvora....

Zar mislis da je nekom bitno sta neka maloumna boodala kaze..........

Government slams C4 over Ahmadinejad Christmas message
Haroon Siddique and agencies
guardian.co.uk, Thursday 25 December 2008 15.27 GMT
Article history

The government has criticised Channel 4's decision to broadcast an alternative Christmas message by the Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

A foreign and commonwealth office spokeswoman said today that the move would cause offence around the world.

"President Ahmadinejad has during his time in office made a series of appalling anti-Semitic statements," she said. "The British media are rightly free to make their own editorial choices, but this invitation will cause offence and amusement not just at home but amongst friendly countries abroad."

Channel 4's alternative message, designed as a contrast to the traditional Queen's speech, has featured a number of leftfield figures in the past but the choice of Ahmadinejad, whose aggressive stance towards Israel and the west - including an alleged attempt to pursue a nuclear weapons programme, has proved particularly controversial.

The speech will be broadcast at 7.15pm, a change from previous years when the alternative message has gone head-to-head with the Queen's speech, which is screened on BBC and ITV. In his message, Ahmadinejad expresses his wish for a peaceful New Year.

Speaking in Farsi with English subtitles, he will say: "Jesus, the Son of Mary, is the standard bearer of justice, of love for our fellow human beings, of the fight against tyranny, discrimination and injustice.

"If Christ were on earth today, undoubtedly he would stand with the people in opposition to bullying, ill-tempered and expansionist powers."

The content of the speech has failed to pacify those angry at the choice of the Iranian president. Louise Ellman, Labour MP for Liverpool Riverside and chairwoman of the Labour Jewish Movement, accused Channel 4 of giving "an unchallenged platform to a dangerous fanatic who denies the holocaust while preparing for another and claims homosexuality does not exist while his regime hangs gay young men from cranes in the street".

However, Channel 4 received support from Ben Summerskill, the director of the gay rights group Stonewall. "In spite of his ridiculous and often offensive views, it is an important way of reminding him that there are some countries where free speech is not repressed," he said.

Channel 4 head of news and current affairs Dorothy Byrne defended tonight's message as "an insight into an alternative world view".

"Channel 4 has devoted more airtime to examining Iran than any other broadcaster and this message continues a long tradition of offering a different perspective on the world around us," she said

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/dec/25/channel4-iran

eo jos jednog podlaca.z:) jel vis da je lepo cestito bozic i upoznao debile o njihovoj veri.tj.reko im u cega veruju...posto oni ne znaju sta i zasto slave.z:)

Back