Grčki protesti&EU&Rotšildovi bankari

Titus.

Ističe se
Banovan
Poruka
AS THE GREEK RIOTS CONTINUE, many financial experts contend that the Greek government can do little to fix the nation’s economy. Arguing that Greece’s fate was sealed when it joined the European Union and adopted the Euro, analysts say that a Greek boom and bust leading to social unrest was “designed from the beginning.”

Bernard Connolly, a British economist and former member of the European Commission, who authored, The Rotten Heart of Europe, exposed the truth about the European Union and its Rothschild-run, European Central Bank, headquartered in Frankfurt Germany:

The mission of the European Central Bank is to provoke a financial crisis. The purpose of the crisis will be, as Prodi, then Commission president, said in 2002, to allow the EU to take more power for itself.

The sacrificial victims will be, in the first instance, local banks and investors in countries such as Ireland and Club Med. Subsequently, Germany and British taxpayers will bear the burden of bailouts that a newly empowered EU economic government will ordain.”

In a little known rusty colored building in Basle, Switzerland, a small sign by the steps leading to the front doors tells you it is private property. Other than that there is nothing specific which marks it as being the most important building in the world. For the unassuming building houses the Rothschild-run, Bank for International Settlements, also known as the BIS.

The Rothschild-run BIS dictates to all banks of EU member-states specific terms by which cross-border banking is to be transacted. The regulations dictated by the BIS are outlined in their BIS Quarterly (See right hand column) by their subsidiary, The Basle Committee On Banking Supervision.

International control is what the Jewish bankers are all about. And that control is soon to intensify when the Rothschild-sponsored EU begins to put out the fires raging in Greece…

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=350

Eto, ja sam izdvojio pojedine delove, a vas ako zanima sve, kliknite na link iznad...Nesto opasno smrdi na prevaru u EU, grcki protesti nas uveravaju u to...kao sto rece autor, sudbina Grka je zapecacena onog momenta kad su pristupili EU, a jos vise kad su prihvatili evropsku monetarnu uniju a sa njim i evro kao valutu...Ocito se to odrazilo na standard obicnog coveka, a pitam se zasto...:think:

gluposti , Grci su pre ulaska u EU bili beda i sirotinja , pa tadasnja SFRJ je bila pojam razvoja za njih , tako da nnece biti da ih je ulazak u EU ekonomnski upropastio bas napratotiv .

Dobro, mozda ih je tada kad su ulazili, EU ekonomski preporodila, zapravo jeste tako kao sto kazes, ali danas im clanstvo u EU i pre svega monetarna unija u kojoj su, jeste omca oko vrata koja ih sve vise steze. Danas je standard vecine Grka neuporedivo losiji nego pre 15 godina.

Meni ovo zanimljivo sto se tice protesta u Grckoj z:mrgreen:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ristmas-tree-Athens-protesters-attack-it.html

Riot police forced to guard Christmas tree in Athens after protesters attack it

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 1:00 AM on 21st December 2008

Protesters attacked a city-sponsored Christmas tree in central Athens today tossing rubbish and hanging plastic bags from its branches before clashing with riot police.

The riot police were stationed around the huge tree to protect it and were still surrounding it as night fell.

The crowd of about 150 clashed with dozens of police shortly after 4pm after throwing rubbish at the tree in Athens' central Syntagma Square.

Kordon policije stiti jelku,sta ti je jEvropaz:mrgreen:

Grcki nemiri su pocetak Velikog Preobrazaja Evrope...
EU se raspada-Evropa se deli duz civilizacijskih i religijskih linija..
Pala je Vlada u Belgiji-Belgija se deli na latinski i germanski deo-sto je pocetak podele Evrope na latinski i germanski blok..
Grcka ide u Pravoslavni Blok..
Samo da ne dodje do novog 30-eg Rata izmedju katolika i protestanata u Nemackoj...

Grcki nemiri su pocetak Velikog Preobrazaja Evrope...
EU se raspada-Evropa se deli duz civilizacijskih i religijskih linija..
Pala je Vlada u Belgiji-Belgija se deli na latinski i germanski deo-sto je pocetak podele Evrope na latinski i germanski blok..
Grcka ide u Pravoslavni Blok..
Samo da ne dodje do novog 30-eg Rata izmedju katolika i protestanata u Nemackoj...

Jel se to nadas ili predvidjas? z:lol:

...koji to laufer vam dostavlja transkripte sa tih "tajnih Sastanaka"?
To je bio kao tajni Sastanak-ali su neke stvari procureli u stranoj stampi..
Cak je i Putin govorio javno o tim Planovima i pre 2-3 godine je navodno bio Protivnik takvog plana..
Uostalom -videcemo...
Globalizam je u velikoj Krizi-obicno posle Velike krize radja se Novi Svet..
Ovaj koncept piramidalnog Kapitalizma koji traje 300 godina je pred kolapsom..
Svet trazi Novi ekonomski koncept i novu organizaciju drustva...

Back