Kongres USA održao tajni sastanak 13. marta 2008

Titus.

Ističe se
Banovan
Poruka
What was discussed at a closed session of the U.S. House of Representatives?

Tuesday March 25, 2008 7:37pm EST

BRISBANE, Australia - The House has held a closed session for the first time in 25 years and apparently discussed a hotly contested surveillance bill.

Republicans had requested privacy for what they termed "an honest debate" on the new Democratic eavesdropping measure.

Conspiracy theorists around the world have filled many pages of blogs and emails with theories as to why the public was prevented to hear what their elected representatives said and heard.

That is the nature of secrets: those "kept in the dark" want to know and in the absence of knowledge, seek answers.

Writers suggested that the special closed session of the U.S. House of Representatives discussed a lot more than the pending security surveillance provisions.

Last week's session was only the fourth time in 176 years that Congress has closed it's doors to the public.

Word has begun leaking from last weeks special, closed-door session of the United States House of Representatives.

Theorists wrote "Not only did members discuss new surveillance provisions as was the publicly stated reason for the closed door session, they also discussed: The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008, the imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009, the possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse and advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. citizens" likely to move against the government.

Also theorised was the detention of those rounded-up at "REX 84" camps constructed throughout the USA and the possibility of retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses and the location of "safe facilities" for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest

Other answers included "the necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada" (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool), the issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

Members of Congress were FORBIDDEN to reveal what was discussed and ABC News via WCPO web site at the link below CONFIRMS congress members were FORBIDDEN to talk about it!

Several are so furious and concerned about the future of the country, they have begun leaking info. More details coming later today and over the weekend.
http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=1fde2498-d8c8-44f3-9c94-4a27f8407536

That is the problem with secrets and inadequate explanations for their necessity, imaginations run wild.

http://www.australia.to/story/0,25197,23040466-922,00,00.html

Četiri puta u istoriji održani su ovakvi sastanci. Pre nego što ostavite bilo kakav komentar na ovo, molim vas obratite pažnju na boldovani datum ispod podnaslova...

3y3hs.jpg

Evo i drugi izvor.Izdvajam highlights:

As America Collapses US Government Secret Plans Revealed

Posted by indglass on May 21, 2008

A secret meeting of Congress discusses immanent martial law.

Here is what was revealed:
The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizens” likely to move against the government
The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution
http://dprogram.net/2008/05/21/as-america-collapses-us-government-secret-plans-revealed/

a mene brine ova izjava bivseg kanadskog ministra odbrane od pre neki dan da ameri poseduju vanzemaljsku tehnologiju u prevodu one letece tanjire koje su mnogi videli i koju usvrsavaju vec 60 godina troseci na to trilione dolara... ustvari ne brine me tehnologija nego sta ce sa njom.... ustavri, brine me zasto bas sada ta izjava i kome je upucena....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread420627/pg1

a mene brine ova izjava bivseg kanadskog ministra odbrane od pre neki dan da ameri poseduju vanzemaljsku tehnologiju u prevodu one letece tanjire koje su mnogi videli i koju usvrsavaju vec 60 godina troseci na to trilione dolara... ustvari ne brine me tehnologija nego sta ce sa njom.... ustavri, brine me zasto bas sada ta izjava i kome je upucena....

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread420627/pg1

Mozda je upucena onima kojima su namenjeni koncentracioni logori napravljeni sirom Amerike:think:

Tajanstveni zivot i jos tajanstvenija smrt ( ubistvo - covek je zadavljen klavirskom zicom ) Fila Snajdera.

http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html

Evo zanimljivosti:

For two years prior to his death, Philip Schneider had been on a lecture tour talking about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Philip stated in his lecture that in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution and form a treaty with extraterrestrials. The treaty was called the 1954 Greada Treaty. Officials agreed that for extraterrestrial technology, the Grays could test their implanting techniques on select citizens. However, the extraterrestrials had to inform the government just who had been abducted and subject to implants. Slowly over time, the aliens altered the bargain, abducting and implanting thousands of people without reporting back to the government.

Tajanstveni zivot i jos tajanstvenija smrt ( ubistvo - covek je zadavljen klavirskom zicom ) Fila Snajdera.

http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery.html

Evo zanimljivosti:

Dakle, kad takav covek, koji je kao jedan od najboljih 10 inzinjera radio za vladu SAD na tajnim projektima podzemnih gradova, odrzi seriju predavanja u kojima optuzuje vladu da sprema neku vrstu drzavnog udara da bi kasnije u zemlju uvela u diktaturu a one koji pruze snazan otpor sprovedu u konc logore koji postoje sirom Amerike, onda ga treba shvatiti ozbiljno. Ozbiljnost njegovih tvrdnji pojacava i cinjenica da je ubijen ubrzo nakon svog najcuvenijeg predavanja za koje sam iznad ostavio link.

A evo sta je rekao o eksplozivu podmetnutom u svetskom trgovinskom centru 1992.

Thoughts on the Bombings in the United States

"I was hired not too long ago to do a report on the World Trade Centre bombing. I was hired because the 90 some - odd varieties of chemical explosives. I looked at the pictures taken right after the blast. The concrete was puddled and melted. The steel and the rebar was extruded up to six feet longer than it's original length. There is only one weapon that can do that - a small nuclear weapon. That's a construction-type device. obviously, when they say that it was a nitrate explosive that did the damage, they're lying 100% folks. The people that they have in custody probably didn't do the crime. As a matter of fact, I have reason to believe that the same group held in custody did do other crimes, such as killing a Jewish rabbi in New York. However, I want to further that with the last explosion in Oklahoma City, they are saying that it was a nitrate or fertilizer bomb that did it."

"First they came out and said it was a 1,000 pound fertiliser bomb. Then it was 1,500. Then 2,000 pounds. Now it's 20,000. You can't put 20,000 pounds of fertiliser in a Ryder Truck. Now, I've never mixed explosives, per se. I know the chemical structure and application of construction explosives. My reputation was based on it. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep underground military bases in the United States.

I worked on the Malta project, in West Germany, in Spain and in Italy. I can tell you from experience that a nitrate explosion would not have hardly shattered the windows of the federal building in Oaklahoma City.

It would have killed a few people and knocked part of the facing off the building, but it would never have done that kind of damage. I believe that I have been lied to and I am not taking it any longer, so I'm telling you that you've been lied to."

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/schneider.html

Back