Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

MetalBoy94

Iskusan
Poruka
Morao sam da otvorim temu o ovom anime ;)
Pa sta da kazem extra anime ima 2. deo Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei i sada ide Goku Sayonara...

evo o cemu se radi :D
Itoshiki Nozomu is the world's most negative person. To his way of thinking, there is no hope or meaning in this existence. Even the three kanji of his name become the two-kanji word zetsubou, "despair", when compressed. What an ironic twist of fate, then, that he becomes teacher to a class containing his precise opposite, the invincibly positive-minded Fuura Kafuka.
pa u 2. delu
A continuation of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, with more stories revolving around Nozomu Itoshiki, the abnormally negative teacher, and the students of class 2-H, who are each hilariously abnormal in their own unique way (except for the one relatively 'normal' girl who wishes she wasn't).
i u OAV
A continuation of Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (2nd Season of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei), with more stories revolving around Nozomu Itoshiki, the abnormally negative teacher, and the students of class 2-H, who are each hilariously abnormal in their own unique way (except for the one relatively 'normal' girl who wishes she wasn't).

ima extra OP i ending

sve u sve obavezno pogledajte :D
E da jos ovo da kazem : Ovaj anime je parodija na Japance , ostale anime-e i jos neke stvari vezane za Japan :D

Edit : Aj i download da postavim :D

Uh to je to :D

Poslednja izmena:

Back