Waffen SS Divisions
* 1st SS Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler
* 2nd SS Division Das Reich (previously SS VerfügungstruppeDivision: later SS Panzergrenadier Division Das Reich)
* 3rd SS Division Totenkopf (later SS Panzergrenadier Division Totenkopf, 3rd SS Panzer Division Totenkopf)
* 4th SS Polizei Division
* 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking (previously SS Panzergrenadier Division Wiking)
* 6th SS Mountain Division Nord
* 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen
* 8th SS Cavalry Division Florian Geyer
* 9th SS Panzer Division Hohenstaufen
* 10th SS Panzer Division Frundsberg
* 11th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division Nordland
* 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend
* 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian)
* 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Ukrainian) (unofficially known as Galizien)
* 15th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Latvian)
* 16th SS Panzergrenadier Division Reichsführer-SS
* 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division Götz von Berlichingen
* 18th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division Horst Wessel
* 19th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Latvian)
* 20th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Estonian)
* 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderberg (1st Albanian)
* 22nd SS Volunteer Cavalry Division Maria Theresia
* 23rd Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Kama (2nd Croatian)
* 23rd SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division Nederland (1st Dutch), formed after the dissolution of the 23rd Kama division.
* 24th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS (Karstjäger)
* 25th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Hunyadi (1st Hungarian)
* 26th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Hungaria (2nd Hungarian),.
* 27th SS Volunteer Grenadier Division Langemarck (1st Flemish)
* 28th SS Volunteer Grenadier Division Wallonien
* 29th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Russian)
* 29th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Italian), formed after the disbanding of the 29th "1st Russian" division.
* 30th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Russian)
* 30th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Belarussian)
* 31st SS Volunteer Grenadier Division, variously reported as being named Böhmen-Mähren (Bohemia-Moravia) or Batschka.
* 32nd SS Volunteer Grenadier Division 30 Januar
* 33rd Waffen Cavalry Division of the SS (3rd Hungarian)
* 33rd Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Charlemagne (1st French), given its number after the "3rd Hungarian" division was destroyed in battle.
* 34th SS Volunteer Grenadier Division Landstorm Nederland
* 35th SS and Police Grenadier Division
* 36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS
* 37th SS Volunteer Cavalry Division Lützow
* 38th SS Grenadier Division Nibelungen
* Panzer Division Kempf, a temporary unit of mixed Heer and Waffen-SS components.
* 1st SS Cossack Cavalry Division
Zašto u europi uništavaju sovjetske spomenike i osuđuju komunizam kao zločin a sa druge strane u Ukrajini,Estoniji,Latviji i drugim EU zemljama podižu spomenike borcima SS-a koji su masakrirali goloruk ruski,romski i židovski narod?