Glupaču za podpredsednika

Победоносцев

Stara legenda
Poruka
Neverovatno koliko je ova zena neartikulisana. Ko zna engleski i hoce da se malo nasmeje, nek' pogleda ovo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4478156n

So Couric gently asks Palin to explain again how proximity enhances her foreign policy credentials. Here’s the exchange, verbatim:

PALIN: “It certainly does, because our next-door neighbors are foreign countries there in the state that I am the executive of….”

COURIC: “Have you ever been involved in negotiations, for example, with the Russians?”

PALIN: “We have trade missions back and forth. We do. It’s very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska, it’s just right over the border. It’s from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right there next to our state.” (TRANSCRIPT CORRECTED AS OF 4:46)

Inace, dosta je yebozovna za svoje godine -

ttt-4.jpg

Neverovatno koliko je ova zena neartikulisana. Ko zna engleski i hoce da se malo nasmeje, nek' pogleda ovo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4478156n

So Couric gently asks Palin to explain again how proximity enhances her foreign policy credentials. Here’s the exchange, verbatim:

PALIN: “It certainly does, because our next-door neighbors are foreign countries there in the state that I am the executive of….”

COURIC: “Have you ever been involved in negotiations, for example, with the Russians?”

PALIN: “We have trade missions back and forth. We do. It’s very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It’s Alaska, it’s just right over the border. It’s from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right there next to our state.” (TRANSCRIPT CORRECTED AS OF 4:46)

Inace, dosta je yebozovna za svoje godine -

ttt-4.jpg
a ko je ovaj iza nje na slici sa cigarom u ustima? Mekejn iz mladjih dana dok je tresao po bazenima kad se vracao na odsustvo iz Vijetnama? :D

voditi ljubav sa najvecim politickim zverom (ako ih izaberu)!? gde je tu koncentracija?

svaki dan srecemo bar po nekoliko nezauzetih a atraktivnih zena, kome je to malo pa i ovo da pogleda?
pa dobro, mozda je u pitanju masta

i tuci u isto vreme ako neko ima fantazije tog tipa, ja nazalost nemam:mrgreen: a secas se da sam okacio par njenih slicica kad je objavljeno da je kandidat... a cujem da ona mala beba i nije njena, vec njene cerke koja ima 17 god... izgleda da je i ona izucila zanat... a ono i jes bolje dok si mladji :mrgreen:
pa da ti postavljao slike neke u odelu bez veze ,a kolega Pobedonscev odmah ubo bingo :ok:
Nego jel ima neko od cerke slicne fotke ?:mrgreen:

Ala si sebichan. Odoh ja onda da sa onom Bushovom malom odjashem u zalazak sunca.

Jes' da nije neka, ali je First Daughter, bajo. Mozhda izadjem u Svetu, ili Skandalu, pa postanem sav kul, in, i trendi.

A mozhda me i Snezhana Dakic pozove u emisiju.

Back