Ozbiljna tema

Svabov

Buduća legenda
Poruka
Mental health is a term used to describe either a level of cognitive or emotional wellbeing or an absence of a mental disorder.[1][2] From perspectives of the discipline of positive psychology or holism mental health may include an individual's ability to enjoy life and procure a balance between life activities and efforts to achieve psychological resilience.[1]
The World Health Organization states that there is no one "official" definition of mental health. Cultural differences, subjective assessments, and competing professional theories all affect how "mental health" is defined.[3]

Lack of a mental disorder

See also: Mental disorder Mental health can also be defined as an absence of a major mental health condition.

[edit] Cultural and religious considerations

Mental health can be socially constructed and socially defined; that is, different professions, communities, societies and cultures have very different ways of conceptualizing its nature and causes, determining what is mentally healthy, and deciding what interventions are appropriate.[11] Thus, different professionals will have different cultural and religious backgrounds and experiences, which may impact the methodology applied during treatment.
Many mental health professionals are beginning to, or already understand, the importance of competency in religious diversity and spirituality. The American Psychological Association explicitly states that religion must be respected. Education in spiritual and religious matters is also required by the American Psychiatric Association.[12]

Mental health profession

Main article: Mental health professional
A number of professions have developed specializing in mental disorders, including the medical speciality of psychiatry, divisions of psychology known as clinical psychology, abnormal psychology, positive psychology, applied behavior analysis, behavior therapy, clinical or mental health social work, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, psychotherapists, counselors and public Health professionals.[13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21] Different clinical and academic professions tend to favor differing models, explanations and goals.[22]

Tekstovi na stranim jezicima i nisu namenjeni čitanju, već se neki hvale kako znaju strane jezike. (a to i nije dokaz da ih stvarno znaju, svako može nešto kopirati i postaviti u temu).

U povratku sa ribarenja, ribar spazio čoveka na steni sumnjivog ponašanja. Prišao mu porazgovarao sa njim pa pošto je shvatio da je u mentalnom neredu odlučio oduzeti sebi život predložio mu: "život ima i vedrijih strana. Zašto ne podješ do grada da ti pomognre poznati psihijatar L.M.?" Neznanac mu odgovori, "Pa ja sam taj psihijatar."
Naravoučenije je komentar na SVABOV- o izlaganje.

Back