Guardian: 1.000 pripadnika specijalnih jedinica policije Srbije uslo na Kosovo

Infostud

Primećen član
Banovan
Poruka
Tako pise britanski Guardian. Da je kad su zapaljeni lazni granicni prelazi 1.000 pripadnika srpskih specijalnih snaga uslo na severno Kosovo. Bice rata?

Serbian convoy enters Kosovo amid fears over partition of new state· KFor troops rescue staff from torched border posts
· Warning of more protests as EU envoy arrives

Up to 1,000 men, some suspected of being members of the Serbian Ministry of Interior police, crossed into northern Kosovo yesterday amid rising fears that minority Serbs living in the new state's north would attempt effectively to partition Kosovo along the Ibar River.
After two days of rapidly rising tensions between Serbs and Albanians following Kosovo's declaration of independence from Serbia on Sunday, eyewitnesses counted close to 200 cars and buses crossing from southern Serbia full of men.

In a day of high drama, masked Serbs also torched two border posts separating Serbia from Kosovo, located at Jarnije and Banja about 18 miles north of Mitrovica, with bulldozers and plastic explosives.Nato troops later closed down the roads leading to the checkpoints, cutting off the only link between northern Kosovo and Serbia.

Several incidents were reported overnight, including masked attackers throwing grenades at UN and Albanian-owned buildings. No one was reported injured.

Ostatak na http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/feb/20/kosovo.serbia

ja ne znam u sta ti verujes al ovo pisu ozbiljne novine tako da je velika verovatnoca da se to i desilo.

sad sto si ti covek koji nema veze blage sa zivotom i nikad nije cuo za britanski Guardian to je tvoj problem.

.........i ako ovo oni pishu moze biti samo kao i markale nove ,ja ne znam gde ti zivish zadnjih 8 godina ,pa sve nashe tajne sluzbe su zaposeli stranci ,vojsku vode indijanci ,predsednik ti je na prst u dupe sa solanom i odjednom bez njihovog znanja 1000 specijalaca na kosovu ,pa tih 1000 ni nemamo ,a i da imamo i oni imaju neku familiju pa rodjake to bi se saznalo za 2 sata ,to kao shto smo i 99 imali s-300 i 100 MIG-ova 29 ali nismo teli da ponizimo NATO pakt ..........mi smo jedna otvorena knjiga zadnjih godina imamo 10 aviona koji mogu da polete ........nemoj da shirish defetizam ........;-)

Tako pise britanski Guardian. Da je kad su zapaljeni lazni granicni prelazi 1.000 pripadnika srpskih specijalnih snaga uslo na severno Kosovo. Bice rata?

Serbian convoy enters Kosovo amid fears over partition of new state· KFor troops rescue staff from torched border posts
· Warning of more protests as EU envoy arrives

Up to 1,000 men, some suspected of being members of the Serbian Ministry of Interior police, crossed into northern Kosovo yesterday amid rising fears that minority Serbs living in the new state's north would attempt effectively to partition Kosovo along the Ibar River.
After two days of rapidly rising tensions between Serbs and Albanians following Kosovo's declaration of independence from Serbia on Sunday, eyewitnesses counted close to 200 cars and buses crossing from southern Serbia full of men.

In a day of high drama, masked Serbs also torched two border posts separating Serbia from Kosovo, located at Jarnije and Banja about 18 miles north of Mitrovica, with bulldozers and plastic explosives.Nato troops later closed down the roads leading to the checkpoints, cutting off the only link between northern Kosovo and Serbia.

Several incidents were reported overnight, including masked attackers throwing grenades at UN and Albanian-owned buildings. No one was reported injured.

Ostatak na http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/feb/20/kosovo.serbia

Preksinoc oko pola cetiri ujutru su prosli pored moje zgrade! Sve crni Puchovi, one produzene Lade Nive, par saniteta... to sam uspeo da vidim. Po mojoj slobodnoj proceni bilo ih je oko 50-tak u koloni...

Preksinoc oko pola cetiri ujutru su prosli pored moje zgrade! Sve crni Puchovi, one produzene Lade Nive, par saniteta... to sam uspeo da vidim. Po mojoj slobodnoj proceni bilo ih je oko 50-tak u koloni...

Brate zajebavas me ne mogu da verujem!Svaka cast ako nelazes!Vreme je da otcepimo severni deo Kosova he,he,he,he,he!!

Back