GTA IV

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.
Људи, Нико је србенда :D, погледајте овај клип

у њему помало прича на српском, и прозива шиптаре.

Ево шта каже Wikipedia

Niko Bellic

Niko Bellic

Introduced in: "The Cousins Bellic"
Niko Bellic is a fictional character in the Grand Theft Auto video game series. He is the main protagonist and playable character of Grand Theft Auto IV. Niko is revealed to be guilty of previous criminal acts in his life, such as murder and human trafficking. He wishes to begin a new life in Liberty City.
During the course of the story, Niko is looking for someone who betrayed his old army unit and will stop at nothing to find him, enlisting help from wherever he can. Niko is said to be between 5’11” and 6’2”, is 30 years of age, 190-200 lbs and is a Serbian veteran of the Bosnian war.[2] A recent video release by Rockstar concentrates on the character of Niko, revealing an almost regretful attitude towards his violent and 'angry' past, but acknowledging his talent managing in hostile environments. The scene closes with a parting thought, leaving the impression that Niko is concerned for the well-being of his soul.[3]
Niko is voiced by Michael Hollick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Belic#Niko_Bellic

На овом списку све наша презимана :D

Poslednja izmena:
4:27 kaze nesto u can pay your deaths..neverovatno..
4:47 those albanian scumbags xD
5:17 uvek isto nikad drugacije :D
definitivno srbin(sa malim greskama u govoru posto neki amer daje glas)

Poslednja izmena:
Ljudi ja kupujem u petak(zeznuli me drugovi pa sad moram da ih bijem:lol:) ali nema sanse da cu tada da igram jer moram sa rodjakom da idem a on ce opet da me zezne i uzme Gta IV da ga sakrije dok mi ne bude rodjus,znaci 15 maj. Tako me zeznuo i za The Warriors za PSP

Aste se vi napalili na taj GTA Bre GW je majka!

Ma ne prichaj kojeshta GTA je konza! hahaha

Grand_Theft_Auto_Somalia.jpg

saznao sam da u gta iv mozes da odes u cyber caffe i saljes e-mail devojkama(u igri) ili one tebi,mozes i da skidas wallpaper za svoj mobilni(isto u igri) a kad Niko zgazi nekoga on kaze SORRY!

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back