Grcka

nacafaca

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
Jel ima nekog iz Soluna? Smorila sam se ovde a bas bih volela da nadjen neke nase ovde, neko drustvo:)Ajde ako vas ima u Ceskoj mora da ima i ovde:)

pa idi do konzulata i raspitaj se kada je prvo sledece druzenje, pa poseti ga i upoznaces puno ljudi.
ekipa u konzulatu je super.
a mozes i do restorana DIJALOG do matorog cika Duleta Galevica, telefon je /mislim/ 2310696519.
Ima puno pozitivnih likova naseg porekla, ja sam za par meseci tamosnjeg boravka upoznao gomilu ljudi.

nacafaca:
Jel ima nekog iz Soluna? Smorila sam se ovde a bas bih volela da nadjen neke nase ovde, neko drustvo:)Ajde ako vas ima u Ceskoj mora da ima i ovde:)

Svugde ima vas cigana.

Only Greeks and Gypsies by Robert Kapllan

“It wasn’t in Hellenic times, but it was 1913 when the city of Thessalonica had 157.000 inhabitants, 80.000 of which were Jews, 35.000 Turks, 35.000 Greek and 12.000 Albanian, Bulgarian, Serbs and Macedonian people” cited from the “Balkan Ghosts” of Robert Kaplan. According to the famous British expert for Balkans Nevil Forbs, the city of Thessalonica used to be a pure Jewish city, whereas in its surrounding, there were many Albanian, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian and Serbian villages. J.D.Burdije considered that the best solution for the future of this city was for it to become a Jewish Republic. Jews themselves for many years have considered this city to be as “The Mother of Israel”. Jews may not mention it for now, but sure they do remember the occupation of this city from the side of Greeks back in 1916, when one year later Greeks destroyed to the core everything Jewish, the whole Jewish part of the town with : 34 destroyed synagogues and 53.737 Jews left without a shelter.
It’s not only the Jews that Greek government had treated them like this. It’s Albanians, Turkish, Bulgarian and Serbian people as well.

Thessalonica as a trading center was “attacked” by dollars and German Marks from the side of Yugoslavians back in 70-80s. During the weekends the shops were known to be completely empty. It was kind of a sad episode, not sad but actually I’d rather call it a horrific one, it was the end of 1980s when I happened to be in this city which I have considered it as an ancient one, with culture and tradition. I stopped in a gift shop in order to purchase some gifts. After few moments there was a crowd of people approaching to the shop, and the comment of the owner was that “here come the gypsies”.

The “gypsies” that she was referring to, were Serbs from Belgrade. So this crowd of gypsies was Serbs who came to shop during the weekends. If this was a comment from a well known Greek merchant family, with a tradition, I can’t imagine the comments of ordinary Greeks regarding their neighbors, in particularly the Serbs whom they address as the GYPSIES…..

Pa ako u Grčkoj nema posla za vreme turističke sezone, onda zaista ne znam G D E ga uopšte ima !?
Kao kad bi pitala da li u moru ima ribe .....

Najljepsi pozdrav!

Moze li mi neko reci nekoliko podataka o uslovima zivota u Grckoj, konkretno u Atini?
Hvala!
Pozzz iz BiH!

Kako to mislis, o uslovima zivota :confused:
Pa, zavisi koliko para imas, u kom kraju zivis, cime se bavis..
Zavisi da li dolazis da nadjes posao ili vec imas obezbedjen. Dobar posao ces tesko da nadjes, gomila mladih i obrazovanih grka cuci nezaposleno, strance bas i ne obozavaju narocito, osim da se zaposlis u butiku, kaficu, kao bebisiterka i sl. Za to ces da zaradis oko 700 evra, sa cim neces bas da se provedes (imajuci na umu da treba da platis od necega i stan i hranu, a i s obzirom na skupocu). Stan mozes da iznajmis za najmanje 300 evra, ako ti se posreci.
Ako trazis posao, najbolje je preorjentisati se na letnje destinacije (ostrva), a ako trazis stalan, ozbiljan posao, ako nemas vec neku semu, ne isplati se traziti.

Svugde ima vas cigana.

Only Greeks and Gypsies by Robert Kapllan

“It wasn’t in Hellenic times, but it was 1913 when the city of Thessalonica had 157.000 inhabitants, 80.000 of which were Jews, 35.000 Turks, 35.000 Greek and 12.000 Albanian, Bulgarian, Serbs and Macedonian people” cited from the “Balkan Ghosts” of Robert Kaplan. According to the famous British expert for Balkans Nevil Forbs, the city of Thessalonica used to be a pure Jewish city, whereas in its surrounding, there were many Albanian, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian and Serbian villages. J.D.Burdije considered that the best solution for the future of this city was for it to become a Jewish Republic. Jews themselves for many years have considered this city to be as “The Mother of Israel”. Jews may not mention it for now, but sure they do remember the occupation of this city from the side of Greeks back in 1916, when one year later Greeks destroyed to the core everything Jewish, the whole Jewish part of the town with : 34 destroyed synagogues and 53.737 Jews left without a shelter.
It’s not only the Jews that Greek government had treated them like this. It’s Albanians, Turkish, Bulgarian and Serbian people as well.

Thessalonica as a trading center was “attacked” by dollars and German Marks from the side of Yugoslavians back in 70-80s. During the weekends the shops were known to be completely empty. It was kind of a sad episode, not sad but actually I’d rather call it a horrific one, it was the end of 1980s when I happened to be in this city which I have considered it as an ancient one, with culture and tradition. I stopped in a gift shop in order to purchase some gifts. After few moments there was a crowd of people approaching to the shop, and the comment of the owner was that “here come the gypsies”.

The “gypsies” that she was referring to, were Serbs from Belgrade. So this crowd of gypsies was Serbs who came to shop during the weekends. If this was a comment from a well known Greek merchant family, with a tradition, I can’t imagine the comments of ordinary Greeks regarding their neighbors, in particularly the Serbs whom they address as the GYPSIES…..
mozete samo i ti i svi tvoji istomisljenici da se sagnete i da se prihvatite posla(posto saqmo jezikom i znate da radite). al dobro, to je vama takvima u genima,razvijalo se dugo godina, jer ste oduvek prvo pricali pa onda pusili. sikter

Back