Microsoft Word - Problem sa linijama...

nidzesi

Primećen član
Poruka
Imam neki obrazac koji treba da uradim u Wordu, ali imam mali problem koji je sigurno rešiv...

Postoji desetak linija gde ide naziv polja a zatim linija gde se upisuje neki tekst:
Npr.

Ime i prezime ________________________________________________________
Datum rođenja _______________________________________________________
itd itd

Ja bih to tako otkucao (sa donjom linijom) ali me zanima da li postoji neki drugi način i da li se može IKAKO namestiti da linije na kraju budu iste, a ne da jedna štrči a jedna da je uvučena unutra (valjda kapirate šta hoću da kažem?)

Hvala!

Imam neki obrazac koji treba da uradim u Wordu, ali imam mali problem koji je sigurno rešiv...

Hvala!

... u prilogu ti je prikazano i slikovito ... A u Help-u uvek mozes da nadjes i prakticno uputstvo za SVE, pa i za ovo ... Srecan Rad!
;)

Set tab stops and insert tabs that have leader characters
Show All
Hide All
Tab stops (tab stop: A location on the horizontal ruler that indicates how far to indent text or where to begin a column of text.) enable you to line up text to the left, right, center, or to a decimal character or bar character. You can also automatically insert specific characters, such as periods or dashes, before the tabs.

Select the paragraph in which you want to set a tab stop.
Do one of the following:
To set tabs

Click Left Tab at the far left of the horizontal ruler (horizontal ruler: A bar marked off in units of measure (such as inches) that is displayed across the top of the document window.) until it changes to the type of tab you want: Left Tab , Right Tab , Center Tab , Decimal Tab , or Bar Tab .

Click the horizontal ruler where you want to set a tab stop.

Tip

To set precise measurements, click Tabs on the Format menu, enter the measurements you want under Tab stop position, and then click Set.

To set tabs with leader characters

On the Format menu, click Tabs.
Under Tab stop position, type the position for a new tab, or select an existing tab stop to which you want to add leader characters (leader character: A solid, dotted, or dashed line that is used in a table of contents and that fills the space used by a tab character.).
Under Alignment, select the alignment for text typed at the tab stop.
Under Leader, click the leader option you want, and then click Set.

Imam još jedno pitanje. Kako da određeni deo tog obrasca zaštitim, a da ono što se popunjava ostane nezaštićeno (dakle da može da se popunjava i edituje)?

Išao sam na Tools/Protect Document pa sam izabrao drugu opciju (Editing restrictions / Filling in Forms) ali mi kaže da selektujem sekcije (Selecting Sections) a tu ima samo jedne sekcije... Mogu li sad to nekako da odradim ili moram sve iz početka?

Back