Lagoto romanjolo

Pozdrav svim ljubiteljima pasa a i ostalih zivotinja!
Interesuje me sve o ovoj vrsti pasa...znam samo da ga ljudi dresiraju za trazenje tartufa i da je u tome najbolji...to me jako interesuje i bavio bih se trazenjem tartufa!
Ako neko ima informacije ili sliku kako izgleda pas ili ako zna neku odgajivacnicu ili bilo kakvu informaciju bio bih jako zahvalan!
Jos jedan veliki pozdrav iz Smedereva!

U pitanju je nova, skoro priznata italijanska rasa,ne secam se tacno dokle su stigli sa tim (dvadesetogodisnjim) procesom. Veliki su, beli (uglavnom), sa ne bas dugom kovrdzavom dlakom (ako sam dobro shvatila, nalik na onu kod hrvatskih ovcara i vojvodjanskih pulina) i, ako se dobro secam, svrstani su u l FCI grupu-ovcarski i sluzbeni psi. A sto se tice fotki, potrazi na Guglu a videla sam u temi omiljena rasa pasa da su postavili neki link sa svim mogucim rasama, pogledaj i tamo.

8_clip_image001.jpg

.jpg]

This small scruffy, off-white, curly-coated dog that looks like a poodle has never been bred for his looks. All that matters with that dog is his ability to detect the hidden truffles and his willingness to forgo distractions in the form of any game animals that might cross his path. His task is not an easy one, for the truffles he seeks usually lie 12 inches below the surface.

Today, there are several organizations which protect the breed: the Club Italiano Lagotto which now has 300 members all over the world, the Worldwide Association of the Clubs of the Romagna water Dogs (Unione Mondiale dei Club Lagotto Romagnolo). In order to maintain the original working capacity of the Lagotto Romagnolo, the “Quintino Toschi” Italian Lagotto Club has, for some years now, organised truffle-finding (working) aptitude tests and trials throughout Italy to evaluate the dogs' natural search capability, concentration, stamina and capacity to receive and retain training. Truffles dogs are known to be active not only in Italy, but also in France, Spain, Norway and Sweden. Photo courtesy of Cry Out kennel

Country of Origin: Italy
FCI Classification: Group 8 - Retrievers-Flushing Dogs-Water Dogs; Section 3 - Water Dogs (without working trial).

FCI Official Name: Lagotto romagnolo
Other Names: Romagna Water Dog; Lagota or Lagotto Romagnolo (in Italy), Truffleur (in France); Wasserhund der Romagna (in Germany)
Utilization: Truffle Dog
AKC Classification: FSS
Personality: The Lagotto is intelligent, docile, alert, affectionate, athletic, serious worker, very attached to his owner and easy to train, good family companion and an excellent watchdog.
Size: Small/Medium
Height: 16-19 inches at shoulders
Coat: Double. The topcoat is rough, curly, of wooly texture. On the head, curls form well-furnished eyebrows, whiskers and beard. The topcoat and specially the undercoat are waterproof.
Colors: Off-white solid color, white with brown or orange patches, brown roan, brown solid color (in different shades), or orange solid color. A brown to dark brown mask is acceptable.
Litter Size: 4-6
Life Span: 11-12 years
Grooming Requirements: A complete clipping must be performed at least once a year. Felted topcoat and undercoat must be removed periodically. Lagotto is ready for his first clipping at 5 months of age. The development of the desirable curls can be greatly increased by frequent clipping in the first two years of a dog's life. Heads are not clipped. The Lagotto also needs regular bathing, particularly his beard, and he must also be allowed to dry naturally. The coat must never be combed or brushed while it is wet.
Shedding: None
Social skills: Gets along well with other dogs and pets in the household.

Suitability for Children: Playful, cheerful, affectionate and very devoted to his family, the Lagotto is a wonderful companion for children.
Exercise Needs: Lagottos are energetic dogs and do best in homes where they can run free. As an alternative, long daily walks will keep them in good mental and physical condition.
Train Ability: Lagottos are easy to train and have a true passion for work. They work closely with their handlers, and, despite being independent showing great initiative in the search, the dogs are always attentive to the handler's commands even when they are some distance away.
Health & Behavioral Issues: Hip dysplasia and hereditary eye diseases are very rare in this breed. Recently, there have been several cases of cerebellar anomaly (a diseases affecting cerebellum, a region of the brain that plays an important role in the integration of sensory perception and motor output).

U textu u Zovu od pre X godina su vise paznje posvetili proceduri oko priznavanja rase i rasi cane corso, lagotto se samo pojavio na jednoj fotkici. Iskreno, i ja sam ih zamisljala mnogo drugacije, nekako poput neke od manje popularnih verzija belgijanaca ili tako nesto. A i na svetskoj izlozbi '95., u onom specijalnom izdanju onog davno ugasenog casopisa Moj pas ili Zivot pasa ili tako nesto... Mora da su im nasli mnooogo malog hendlera. :?:

Cao, pas Lagotto Romagnolo je upisan u grupu vodenih pasa,jer je nekada davno dok su mocvare Romagne jos bile mocvare pre isusivanja, ovaj pas se koristio za lov na patke i ostale pernate divljaci.
Dlaka mu moze veoma duga da poraste , ali se nepraktikuje sem u zimskom periodu i to samo kod onih koji u tom periodu nerade.
Imate sve neophodne informacije na stranici www.lagotto.at

Mogu i drugi psi da se koriste za trazenje Tartufa ali Lagotto je ipak vrhunska klasa tartufara.

Pozdrav Aleksandar

Back