Ahmedinedzad - "napravimo novu jevrejsku Drzavu"

Titus

Aktivan član
Banovan
Poruka
Iranski Predsednik pozvao na formiranje nove jevrejske Drzave negde u Kanadi, Aljasci ili Evropi.Jos je rekao da je postojanje Drzave izrael uvreda za ljudki rod, te da Palestinci ne treba nista da plate Jevrejima jer su evropski narodi pocinili zlocine nad njima tokom drugog svetskog rata. Rekao je da bi Kanada, Evropa ili SAD trebali da ustupe deo svoje teritorije kako bi se formirala nova jevrejska Drzava.
"Kanada i USA su prostrane zemlje, zasto ih ne dislociramo tamo i pomognemo im sa 30-40 milijardi dolara godisnje kako bi mogli da stvore novi zivot tamo" rekao je Ahmedinedzd.

Iran's president calls wants Israel's Jews moved to Canada, Alaska or Europe

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's hardline president called the existence of Israel an "insult to human dignity" Friday during annual rallies in support of Muslim claims to the holy city of Jerusalem.

And Mahmoud Ahmadinejad once again said Palestinians should not pay any price because Europeans committed crimes against Jews in the Second World War. The state run Islamic Republic News Agency reported that Ahmadinejad said Friday that Europe, Canada or the U.S. could give a part of their own land so that Jews in Israel can establish their country.

"Canada and Alaska have vast lands, why don't you relocate them over there and keep helping them over there with (aid of) 30 to 40 billion dollars per year for building a new existence over there," Ahmadinejad said during a Tehran rally to mark Al Quds Day, a political holiday Iran created to protest the "enemies of Islam."

"I ask European governments supporting Zionists and the American people that will you allow occupation of part of your land under a pretext and then talk about a two-state solution?" Ahmadinejad said after the rallies.

Ahmadinejad said a "free referendum" was the solution to the Palestinian issue, saying Jews, Muslims and Christians as well as five million Palestinian refugees should take part in a vote to determine their own fate.

Ahmadinejad's remarks came as millions of Iranians held rallies across Iran to protest Israel's continued hold on Jerusalem, the city where Muslims believe Islam's Prophet Muhammad began his journey to heaven.

"The creation, continued existence and unlimited (Western) support for this regime is an insult to human dignity," Ahmadinejad said. "The occupation of Palestine is not limited to one land. The Zionist issue is now a global issue."

Thousands also marked "Al-Quds Day" - Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem - with demonstrations in Syria and Bahrain.

In the capital Tehran, hundreds of thousands of people poured into the streets as they chanted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel." Some protesters also burned American and Israeli flags.

State television reported similar large rallies in all other provincial capitals and smaller towns across Iran.

Iran does not recognize Israel and regards Palestine as comprising the Jewish state as well as the West Bank and Gaza.

Ahmadinejad is known for his Israel-lashing comments who has called for Israel to be "wiped off the map." He has also called the Nazi Holocaust a "myth" used as a pretext for carving out a Jewish state in the heart of the Muslim world after the Second World War.

Mozda bi ova izjava bila i smesna da nesto slicno, nedavno nije izjavio Nick Rockfeller. Samo sto je "predvideo" preseljenje Jevreja iz Izraela u Nevadu, SAD. i da se svakom Izraelcu da po milion dolara da tu zapocne novi zivot.

@Banshee pa njega shvataju ozbiljno jer je na celu prilicno velike drzave sa oko 70 miliona stanovnika od kojih su neki poprilicno da kazem ludi ,a uz to ima i ogromne zalihe nafte i drugih energenata ,gomilu raznog modernog naoruzanja ,solidnu vojsku i islamsku gardu ,a i nuklearna bomba je na putu,za razliku od ovih nasih baksuza koji kada prete Americi i NATO ne shvataju ozbiljno ni sami sebe sve u svemu covek ima lepe kapacitete za pravljenje sranja

@Banshee pa njega shvataju ozbiljno jer je na celu prilicno velike drzave sa oko 70 miliona stanovnika od kojih su neki poprilicno da kazem ludi ,a uz to ima i ogromne zalihe nafte i drugih energenata ,gomilu raznog modernog naoruzanja ,solidnu vojsku i islamsku gardu ,a i nuklearna bomba je na putu,za razliku od ovih nasih baksuza koji kada prete Americi i NATO ne shvataju ozbiljno ni sami sebe sve u svemu covek ima lepe kapacitete za pravljenje sranja

ma da bi reč dodao...:lol:

Back