Football Manager 2008

Match Flow: new feature, bringing more atmosphere to match days, with previews, team talks, the game itself and post match
International: revamped international management model, replete with retirements, player interaction, scouting and much more
Easier to use: the game boasts a cleaner skin and a new advisor system to make it easier to play
Confidence: its now much easier to find out what the board and supporters think about your performance, right down to opinions on individual signings!
Transfer centre: new way to manage all transfer and loan bids
Match engine: greatly improved, and new feature to change the dimensions of your home pitch to suit your players!
Finances: more information available and an updated financial segment to the game
Fan days: a great way to boost ailing attendances
Media: expanded media segment, with more feedback and detail than ever before

Release Date: 26 Oct 2007

Prilozi

• screen07.jpg
    screen07.jpg
    87,8 KB · Pregleda: 58
  • screen13.jpg
    screen13.jpg
    89,8 KB · Pregleda: 68
  • screen20.jpg
    screen20.jpg
    96,8 KB · Pregleda: 44
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69 KB · Pregleda: 65
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67,1 KB · Pregleda: 43
Demo verzija izlazi u nedelju 30. septembra i izlazi u 2 verzije: Strawberz i Vanilla (valjda).
Prva je veća, sadrzi najjače svetske lige, slike igrača, grbove...
Druga je manja, nema slika i grbova i ima samo Englesku ligu...
Moći će se skinuti sa http://fm08.footballmanager.net i www.fm-serbia.net a nerovatno i sa nekih drugih sajtova ali sam za ove siguran. Na fm-serbia.net će biti i save za srpsku ligu!!!

hehe, grb nije problem, to se lako edituje, mene posebno zanima onaj dodatak za internet..da li ce biti besplatan i da li ce da ima online lige i takmicenja ili kao do sada po jedna utakmica npr preko hamachija.

Back