Da li verujete????

aom_nut

Primećen član
Banovan
Poruka
Da li verujete da nase celije pamte?
Da transplantacijom srca moze da se nasledi i neka uspomena navika ili talenat?
Zamislite da poklonim nekom parce koze, jer mu je neohodno...i sa njom da mu dam uspomenu na neke poljupce??? ili batine ne daj boze :)
Sta mislite o tome, da li je to moguce?

Nije bas naucno dokazano, samo se radi na tome...
Ali da li ti licno verujes da tvoje srce ima naviku da (na primer) jede uvek Cheesburger i srednji pomfrit kada ga odvedes u McDonalds?!
Da pise poeziju!?
Svira neki instrument?
Ili slicno....

aom_nut:
Da li verujete da nase celije pamte?
Da transplantacijom srca moze da se nasledi i neka uspomena navika ili talenat?
Zamislite da poklonim nekom parce koze, jer mu je neohodno...i sa njom da mu dam uspomenu na neke poljupce??? ili batine ne daj boze :)
Sta mislite o tome, da li je to moguce?

neke celije da al ne bas srce

hahaha sevilja
pre ce biti da ti se to dogodilo jer su te nervirali vicevi o plavusama????
priznaj!

ej, zamislite bubrege koji pamte pendrek pandura Djure (reci mog prijatelja djavola)
i sad neko nasledi takav bubreg...s traumom u paketu...baksuz!

ljudi tvrde da ce uskoro moci da izmere celijsko pamcenje
znam da zvuci nelogicno
ali moja koza pamti...odlicno pamti neke poljupce!!! (batine hvala bogu ne)
imam objektivne razloge sto ne mogu biti donator organa, tako da znam da ce svi moji poljupci kao i uspomene biti sahranjeni samnom...
ipak, volela bih znati sigurno!
milim da bih se tada opreznije izlagala suncu, malo redje radila piling koze a verovatno da bih se prepustala mnogo vecem broju dozivljaja....a ti?

kako BRE ne znas kako

ima nekih mesta koja jos bride od poljubaca
i svako secanje na te trenutke ucine da ti se kosa digne na glavi i noge odseku u kolenima...
nemoj samo da mi kazes da ne znas da je centar za zaljubljivanje u stomaku a da su medijatori srece ustvari leptiri?!

kako da ti kazem ako nisi bila ljubljena?
ako jesi...znas i ne zezaj me !

Kad si pored mene, kao noci ove,
i sreca i tuga, sve se ljubav zove.

Verujem u ljubav, za nju dajem sve
i suze i vino ispijam zbog nje.

i osmeh i bore, sve se ljubav zove.

i pesma i ceznja, sve se ljubav zove.

saban saulic.. :)

Organ Transplants and Cellular Memories
According to this study of patients who have received transplanted organs, particularly hearts, it is not uncommon for memories, behaviours, preferences and habits associated with the donor to be transferred to the recipient.

Extracted from Nexus Magazine, Volume 12, Number 3 (April - May 2005)
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia. editor@nexusmagazine.com
Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
From our web page at: www.nexusmagazine.com

by Paul Pearsall, PhD
Gary E. Schwartz, PhD
Linda G. Russek, PhD
© 2002

Email: gschwart@u.arizona.edu

If you wish to upset the law that all crows are black…it is enough if you prove one single crow to be white.
— William James, MD

INTRODUCTION
It is generally assumed that learning involves primarily the nervous system and secondarily the immune system. Hence, patients receiving peripheral organ transplants should not experience personality changes that parallel the personalities of donors they have never met. When personality changes have been observed following transplants, the kinds of explanations entertained include effects of the immunosuppressant drugs, psychosocial stress, and pre-existing psychopathology of the recipients.1,2,3
However, living systems theory explicitly posits that all living cells possess "memory" and "decider" functional subsystems within them.4 Moreover, the recent integration of systems theory with the concept of energy (termed dynamical energy systems theory) provides compelling logic that leads to the prediction that all dynamical systems store information and energy to various degrees.5,6,7 The systemic memory mechanism provides a plausible explanation for the evolution of emergent (novel) systemic properties through recurrent feedback interactions (i.e., the nonlinear circulation of information and energy that reflects the ongoing interactions of the components in a complex, dynamic network).

Recurrent feedback loops exist in all atomic, molecular and cellular systems. Hence, evidence for atomic systemic memory, molecular systemic memory and cellular systemic memory should be found in these systems.
The systemic memory mechanism has been applied to a variety of controversial and seemingly anomalous observations in complementary and alternative medicine, including homoeopathy.8 It also makes new predictions. One prediction is that sensitive recipients of transplanted organs can experience aspects of the donor's personal history stored in the transplanted tissues.
In 1997, a book titled A Change of Heart was published that described the apparent personality changes experienced by Claire Sylvia.9 Sylvia received a heart and lung transplant at Yale–New Haven Hospital in 1988. She reported noticing that various attitudes, habits and tastes changed following her surgery. She had inexplicable cravings for foods she had previously disliked. For example, though she was a health-conscious dancer and choreographer, upon leaving the hospital she had an uncontrollable urge to go to a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet and order chicken nuggets, a food she never ate. Sylvia found herself drawn toward cool colours and no longer dressed in the bright reds and oranges she used to prefer. She began behaving in an aggressive and impetuous manner that was uncharacteristic of her but turned out to be similar to the personality of her donor. Interestingly, uneaten Kentucky Fried Chicken nuggets were found in the jacket of the young man (her donor) when he was killed.

Case 1
The donor was an 18-year-old boy killed in an automobile accident. The recipient was an 18-year-old girl diagnosed with endocarditis and subsequent heart failure.
The donor's father, a psychiatrist, said:
"My son always wrote poetry. We had waited more than a year to clean out his room after he died. We found a book of poems he had never shown us, and we've never told anyone about them. One of them has left us shaken emotionally and spiritually. It spoke of his seeing his own sudden death. He was a musician, too, and we found a song he titled "Danny, My Heart Is Yours"—the words about how my son felt he was destined to die and give his heart to someone. He had decided to donate his organs when he was 12 years old. We thought it was quite strong, but we thought they were talking about it in school. When we met his recipient, we were so...we didn't know, like, what it was. We don't know now. We just don't know."

The recipient reported:
"When they showed me pictures of their son, I knew him directly. I would have picked him out anywhere. He's in me. I know he is in me and he is in love with me. He was always my lover, maybe in another time somewhere. How could he know years before he died that he would die and give his heart to me? How would he know my name is Danny? And then, when they played me some of his music, I could finish the phrases of his songs. I could never play before, but after my transplant I began to love music. I felt it in my heart. My heart had to play it. I told my mom I wanted to take guitar lessons—the same instrument Paul [the donor] had played. His song is in me. I feel it a lot at night and it's like Paul is serenading me."

The recipient's father reported:
"My daughter, she was what you say....a hell-raiser. Until she got sick—they say from a dentist, they think—she was the wild one. Then she became quite quiet. I think it was her illness, but she said she felt more energy, not less. She said she wanted to play an instrument and she wanted to sing. When she wrote her first song, she sang about her new heart as her lover's heart. She said her lover had come to save her life."

Case 2
The donor was a 16-month-old boy who drowned in a bathtub. The recipient was a seven-month-old boy diagnosed with tetralogy of Fallot (a hole in the ventricular septum with displacement of the aorta, pulmonary stenosis and thickening of the right ventricle).The donor's mother, a physician, noted:
"The first thing is that I could more than hear Jerry's [donor's] heart. I could feel it in me. When Carter [the recipient] first saw me, he ran to me and pushed his nose against me and rubbed and rubbed it. It was just exactly what we did with Jerry. Jerry and Carter's heart is five years old now, but Carter's eyes were Jerry's eyes. When he hugged me, I could feel my son. I mean I could feel him, not just symbolically. He was there. I felt his energy.
"I'm a doctor. I'm trained to be a keen observer and have always been a natural-born sceptic. But this was real. I know people will say that I need to believe my son's spirit is alive, and perhaps I do. But I felt it. My husband and my father felt it. And I swear to you, and you can ask my mother, Carter said the same baby-talk words that Jerry said. Carter is six, but he was talking Jerry's baby talk and playing with my nose just like Jerry did.
"We stayed with the ... [recipient family] that night. In the middle of the night, Carter came in and asked to sleep with my husband and me. He cuddled up between us exactly like Jerry did, and we began to cry. Carter told us not to cry because Jerry said everything was okay. My husband and I, our parents and those who really knew Jerry have no doubt. Our son's heart contains much of our son and beats in Carter's chest. On some level, our son is still alive."

The recipient's mother reported:
"I saw Carter go to her [donor's mother]. He never does that. He is very, very shy, but he went to her just like he used to run to me when he was a baby. When he whispered 'It's okay, mama', I broke down. He called her 'Mother', or maybe it was Jerry's heart talking. And one more thing that got to us. We found out talking to Jerry's mom that Jerry had mild cerebral palsy mostly on his left side. Carter has stiffness and some shaking on that same side. He never did as a baby and it only showed up after the transplant. The doctors say it's probably something to do with his medical condition, but I really think there's more to it.
"One more thing I'd like to know about. When we went to church together, Carter had never met Jerry's father. We came late and Jerry's dad was sitting with a group of people in the middle of the congregation. Carter let go of my hand and ran right to that man. He climbed on his lap, hugged him and said 'Daddy'. We were flabbergasted. How could he have known him? Why did he call him dad? He never did things like that. He would never let go of my hand in church and never run to a stranger. When I asked him why he did it, he said he didn't. He said Jerry did and he went with him."

The 10 heart transplant cases reported here come from a total sample of 74 transplant recipients (23 were heart transplants), all of whom showed various degrees of changes that paralleled the personalities of their donors.

Back