Bin Laden-prihvatite islam

intimo band

Zainteresovan član
Poruka
Kaze Bin Laden amerikancima da napuste demokratiju i prihvate islam!! Nas niko i nepita ,mi bi po defaultu kud svi rusi tu i mali mujo.
Kakva uzasna glupost !! I sta i da prihvate taj islam ? Sta bi se to desilo? Sve bi bilo uredu? Stvarno smaraju svi verski fanatici ukljuchujuci i nase, da je po mome svaki radikalni vernik bi vukao bukagije u nekom rudniku.
Vera je stvar pojedinca i svaka jaka organizacija(crkva) koja pokusava da ukalupi i posreduje u tome -samo kvari i prouzrokuje sukobe.
Vec sam napisao...sta da je Filaret podlegao , pa postao svetac? Da li bi mu se molili, i postovali odluku "naseg" posrednika da je zaista svetac- bas kao i Sveti Georgije?

Imamo već sl. temu, al nema veze.

U ljudskoj biti stoji i karakter - želja za dominacijom - bilo kakvom, naravno i religijskom. Kao i kod životinja, samo su stvari jednostavnije ...

Ne verujem da će se to ikad promeniti ...

E, slatka mi je cijela ona prica skroz.
Samo me zanima kako je bradu onako dobro obojao!

Mada, kana ti je cudo - na kozi ostane i do mjesec dana, sa kupanjem i pranjem. Mozda tako. Bas je fensi sada.

A ono "Grijeh je umrijeti a ne primiti vjeru Allahovu!"
Ma, genijalac!

Zar se jos neko prima na onu pricu.

Razmatra se predlog da se podignu 3 (tri) dzmije u Beogradu....neznam.... ja sam stvarno za slobodu svake vrste ,ali mi to nekako zvuchi gadno ,valjda genetika(500 godina pod Turskom) .Plus kada pomislim da bi oni to na razglas pustali i smarali okolinu uh ....
Secam se u Zvorniku pred sav onaj rat kada krene molitva sa dzamija -ja utrnem.Zamisli da iz nase crkve svaki dan odjekuje liturgija sa zvuchnika ....

Pa Bin Miladin :D je njihov djak ,stvorili su ga protiv rusa a ono njihovo cedo se okrenulo protiv njih uh bas mi zao sve se sekiram .Ma neka se gone i jedni i drugi nista nije bolja ni americka demokratija od islama,sto dalje i jedni i drugi od nas,neka vade oci daleko im lepa kuca.

intimo band:
Razmatra se predlog da se podignu 3 (tri) dzmije u Beogradu....neznam.... ja sam stvarno za slobodu svake vrste ,ali mi to nekako zvuchi gadno ,valjda genetika(500 godina pod Turskom) .Plus kada pomislim da bi oni to na razglas pustali i smarali okolinu uh ....
Secam se u Zvorniku pred sav onaj rat kada krene molitva sa dzamija -ja utrnem.Zamisli da iz nase crkve svaki dan odjekuje liturgija sa zvuchnika ....

U evropskim gradovima, pa i u Beogradu urlikanje mujezina je dozvoljeno samo na Ramazanski i Kurban Bajram ili uopce nije dozvoljeno... 8-)

Since Christ was the only person to rise after he was dead and buried, there can only be ONE explanation for the appearance of Osama bin Laden. He must be the risen Christ!

Since his death and funeral in 2001, this is the fourth time he has descended from heaven to be among us. He is come again to save us sinners and restore the glorious world to peace and Harmony

Praise be to God.

What more fitting a person to come back to save mankind than a down trodden man called Osama bin Laden. “Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”

War can finally be over! Bombing Iran with Nukes is no longer needed!! Enough Jews have returned to Zion so the prophecy can be fulfilled, and it has been fulfilled. Christ has returned in the image of Bin Laden.

Wow what an event!

Now the Secular Jews in Israel can officially ask Christ for the deed to the land of Israel which God gave to them and end all the controversy. That issue will be settled once and for all and all the Palestinians can be forced to leave, finally.

Now Pastor John Hagee does not have to raise money for the state of Israel anymore. Mission accomplish! The Jerry Falwell ministries (May he rest in peace) can return its corporate jet to the Israel government. And, Chavez is safe once again! Pastor Pat can retire his 700 club and re-open his skid row mission for the hungry homeless sinners once again.

Best of all, the US government miltary industrial complex can beat its machine guns into plowshares and hammer its nuclear missiles into tractors and start planting olive trees again.

Condolences go out to the believers in the Babylonian Talmud. You have had 2000 years to destroy Christianity and failed. Better luck next time. The same goes for the Lucifer trust that runs the Chapels at UN headquarters and who built those famous Georgia Guide stones outlining the new world order's commandments.

Christ will forgive you.

Now the only event left to happen is the tribulation. All you born againers should wait for the great tribulation where 400,000 Christians will float up to heaven to be next to God. (With all that airport security, there is no need to go to Israel, to be tribulated, just go to your local Wal-Mart parking lot. We have globalization now.)

Christ has returned. He has risen from the dead. He has risen indeed! And he is Bin Laden.

New World Order 101

Back