PES 2008

Nikola B.K.2

Početnik
Poruka
Najbolja simulacija fudbala izlazi krajem oktobra za PC,PS2,PS3,Xbox 360.Demo ce izaci 23 avgusta na Game Convectionu u Lajpcigu.Kao sto znate igra ce biti next-gen.Najnovije vesti, jedan decko je testirao nov PES 2008:

With Leipzig less than a week away now news on our beloved game is running dry as the media make their way to Germany and Konami themselves shift focus to the big event. So that being said, the team thought it might be worth dropping an editorial in order to get the viewers up to speed.

Since the first batch of screens were released many viewers have been highly critical of what has been shown so far. I am 100% sure that after the GC Event next week people's doubts about the game will be wiped away once they see the game in action. Earlier in the week we had some Master-League screen shots that received a lot of criticism, especially on our own Comment Board.

To be brutally honest, I believe that some of the criticism is justified. Particularly that aimed at small things like Real Currency and focus on building a better league structure. Obviously until we receive the full features list we won't know exactly how much work has gone into the Master League and structure which is why I am picking my words carefully. It does seem however that Konami have made massive leaps with regards to the presentation of the Master League and attempting to give it a whole new "Community" feel. By that I mean more interaction and cut-scenes of your team during the time spent away from Matches.

The screen shots give us the feeling that Konami have made the Master League deeper with regards to Player Growth, Training, Community, Media Interaction and Player Relationships. We believe that the game will have a more managerial side to it with regards to the Master League. Possibly more involvement of Player Attitudes, Mentalities and Relationships on and off the field. Something off the top of my head now; but in the past I used to build super teams with an Henry and Adriano combo up front, whilst Eto'o and Torres warmed the bench. It may be that doing that now is not advisable as Eto'o and Torres won't be happy bunnies i.e. causing team unrest!

Although many have been harsh regarding the graphics of the cut-scenes, they may well provide a nice change for many fans and i'm sure there will be an option to switch them off if they start annoying you. Until we see the final product we will have to reserve judgment on the graphics, but the Master League cut-scenes do need a some work and polish. Possibly use some generic photo-realistic faces rather than the animated ones currently in the screen shots. I don't mind donating my mugshot to become Castello or Espinas!

One little piece of advice for those with low hopes is to remain upbeat. This game will play wonderfully and will keep you hooked for a year. We keep hearing it from trustworthy sources which is why we keep relaying it to you, so rest assured. The only time I would advise you to get worried is if the blog is gone the day after Leipzig begins! Just kidding...

Back