MONOPOLY on-line igra:)

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

tokyo

Iskusan
Poruka
konačno eto da i tako nešto ima na internetu za sve one obožavaoce te igre...

evo što je sve potrebno učiniti da bi bili dio ove igre u on-line verziji:

1. otvorite ovu stranicu
http://www.galacticmag.com/play-monopoly-online.php
i pokrenite kliknuvši na download the game

2. ako ste na MaxADSL ko ja treba će vam minutu - dvije da se proces završi, a ostalima malo duže...

3. zatim se registrirajte (besplatno je) tako da unesete odabrano user name (ime koje želite) i password (i lozinku koju morate obavezno negdje si na papir zapisati da vam se nebi dogodilo da zaboravite)

4. i spremni ste da otpočnete igru

5. igru otpočnete tako da kliknete na ikonicu na vašem Desktopu
pod nazivom: Galactic Magnate

i ulazite u svijet on - line Monopoly igre!!! :D

evo kako izgleda polja, levels, profit, chat....:
http://www.galacticmag.com/Screenshot2.html
http://www.galacticmag.com/Screenshot3.html

Zašto volim ovu igru i vrlo sam često u slobodno vrijeme upravo na toj stranici:

1. veliki sam fan te igre od malena

2. može se igrati u 2, 3, 4, i čak u 5 igrača on-line istovremeno

3. igra je posebna i zbog toga što prilikom igre ujedno možeš pričat sa igračima (chat), a igrači su iz cijelog svijeta (najviše UK, USA i Latinska Amerika)

4.novac kojim se kupuju polja i koje dobijaš ili gubiš tijekom igre je olakšano jer kompjuter umjesto vas računa

5. prilikom kupovanja polja koje otvarate i ostali koji su u igri mogu kupiti to polje ako im zatreba i to na način licitiranja
s time što vama ide 20%provizije, a ako ga vi kupujete vama je cijena 20% popusta

6. ukoliko nemate pare, polja koja su u vašem vlasništvu možete javno pokrenuti aukciju da ih prodajete ili ih tajno ponuditi nekome od igrača a da ostali ne znaju putem ponude-potražnje

7. igra je vrlo zanimljiva jer prilikom dobre logike i ekonomije od najslabijeg možete postati tijekom igre vodeći igrač

8. ima par dobrih taktika kako do pobjede no ima već mnogih igraća koji ju znaju i uvijek neka nova urodi plodom

9. ovaj Monopoly je tim više vizualno specifičniji jer se ne radi o trgovima poznatih europskih gradova već o planetama i svemiru... (znam i meni je bilo malo čudno, jer sam više klasičar, al sve kako više igram ovu igru baš mi je drago da je malo drukčija)

10. i na kraju svako ko sudjeluje u toj igri dobija nakon svake završene igre određene bodove ako je igru vodio dobrom logikom... a ako je bio loš tada mu se bodovi oduzimaju. Znači igra je rangirana..

markoca:
Zanimljiva igra....
Do nedavno je postojao i Ne ljuti se covece na netu :)

ima još uvijek
doduše ako vam ne smeta što se nalazi na hrvatskom sajtu

najprije se registrirate (također besplatno) i kliknete u desnom kutu na "igrice"
evo linka:
http://www.tportal.hr/showtime/tv/fset.html

ovdje možete on-line igrati društvene igre poput:
Čovječe ne ljuti se
Belot (iliti Bela)
Jumb (iliti Jamb)
Preferans
Šah
Domino
Dame
...i još destke drugih...

igre su također za rejting, to jest boduju se...

Maxa Grocka:
Jel se još neko registrovao?
Napravim account i stisnem CREATE i neće...piše greška i piše nisam konektovan ( a jesam)
Kako da rešim problem?

mozda je vec pod tim nickom netko

probaj ponovno

i pazi treba da zapamtiš i nick i lozinku

evo ja baš sad odigrao jednu

i izgubio i odmah pao u poretku :sad: :sad: :sad:

javi kako je proslo

jesi li uspio

rado bih ti pomogao

al neznam u kojoj si fazi točno zapeo...

a nije teško

ja sam tu igru na google trazio pola dana
i jedva nasao

nema nikakvih drugih free verzija monopoly igre

ova je trenutno jedina

a evo i pravila igre
doduše na engleskom:

Game rules

The board
Galactic Magnate is played on square-shaped board. The four sides of the board are divided into locations. On each of the four sides, there are nine locations, and additionally, on each of four edges of the board there is one edge location.

Players
The game is played by 2 to 5 players. Each player is represented with his character. On start of the game, each player chooses one character from following list: worker, soldier, scientist, adventurer, politician, businessman, merchant, lunatic, spy, commoner, builder, thief, cheater, philosopher, nutty. Each player must choose a different character.

Cash
This is the amount of money that a player is having. If cash is negative, then a player is in debt.

Game start
On start of the game, each player is given money. The amount of money depends on number of players in the game. This is summarized in following table:
Number of players Cash on start
2 2400
3 2900
4 3400
5 3900
Each player's character is placed on the start location, which is the bottom left edge location. The playing order is determined randomly.

Turns
The players play in turns, one by one, by the playing order. When last players finished his turn, then the first player plays again, and then others by the playing order. This cycle is repeated until game ends. The turn consists of rolls. The first roll starts when the turn starts. The turn ends when a roll ends if a player is not entitled to roll again.

Roll
When a player's roll starts, he has the option to roll the dice. The game is played using two six-sided dice, each side numbered from one to six. When player rolls the dice, then his character moves in clockwise direction by the number of locations determined by the sum of the numbers given by the dice. When character stops moving, depending on location where he stopped, various actions can take place. After all specified actions have completed, or if there were no specified actions, the roll ends.

Properties
Some of the locations can be bought by players, they are called properties. On the start of the game the properties are not owned by any player. The properties at least have following attributes: minimum price, mortgage value, color.

Beginning an auction
If a player's character stops on a property, and if he has enough money, he is presented with a choice whether to do nothing or to start an auction. If he chooses to do nothing, his roll ends. If he chooses to start an auction, then he is called the middleman for the duration of the auction. When auction starts, the middleman offers starting bid for the property where he stopped. The starting bid equals minimum price of the property.

Auctioning
All players participate in the auction. The player who offers most money becomes the owner of property that is being auctioned. The middleman receives 20% of the final bid, even if he won the auction. When auction completes, the middleman returns to start location, and this ends his turn.

Salary
Whenever a player's character passes in clockwise direction over start location, he receives a salary. The salary is always equal for all players. In the beginning of the game it is set depending on number of players, according to the following table:
Number of players Starting salary
2 280
3 300
4 320
5 340

The salary changes during the game, as a result of progress, meteor showers and recession. During the game it should slowly decrease.

Economic collapse
When salary reaches 0, economy collapses. Then, when passing over start, players have to pay 300 for expanses. Expense amount continues to change as a result of progress, recession and meteor showers.

Debt
Each property has a mortgage value. The sum of mortgage values of all locations that a player owns is called credit. The player's debt can never exceed his credit. Interest has to be paid on debt every time a player passes over the start location in clockwise direction. The interest is 20% of player's debt, where debt is calculated before receiving the salary.

Dormitory
Dormitory is the upper left edge location. If character stops moving on dormitory, no special action is taken.

Meteor Shower
Meteor Shower is the upper right edge location. When a character stops on Meteor Shower, the salary for all players is reduced by 10.

Prison
Prison is the upper right edge location. When a player lands there, his turn ends, and he skips his turn three times afterwards.

Bonus
Bonus is the seventh location counting after start. When a character stop on bonus location, the salary is reduced by 10 and all players are awarded bonus money, according to the following table:
Number of alive players Bonus money
2 500
3 400
4 350
5 300

Fortune
There are four fortune locations, one on each side of the board. When a player lands there, a random event happens. There are two kinds of random events, with and without choice. The random event without choice simply executes his action. The random event with choice gives player a choice whether he wants nothing to happen, or he wants the selected random event to happen. The list of random events is summarized in a table available here: (to be added).

Paying for services
When a player lands on other player's property, he may have to pay fee for the services. The exact amount he has to pay is explained below. The amount a player has to pay is subtracted from his cash and given to property owner.

Monopolies
Monopoly is a special set of properties. There are eight monopolies in the game, two on each side of the board. When a player owns all locations of a monopoly, then he can upgrade that monopoly. Each monopoly has a price of upgrades. Monopolies can be upgraded only when it is owner's turn to roll the dice. They can be upgraded for a maximum of five times. The number of upgrades is called a level of monopoly. The upgrades can be sold at any time for half of their price. When a player's character stops on other player's monopoly and if monopoly is upgraded at least once, he has to pay fee to the owner for services. The exact amount is different for each monopoly and depends on level of the monopoly. The prices are summarized in a table available here (to be added).

Utilities
The utilities are special kind of properties. There are four utilities, one on each side of the board. When a player's character stops at other player's utility, he has to pay the fee. The fee amount depends on number of utilities in owner's possession. It is summarized in following table:
Number of utilities
in players possession Fee
1 50
2 70
3 100
4 150

Extractors
The extractors are special kind of properties. There are four extractors one in the middle of each side of the board. When a player's character stops at extractor, the owner of extractor receives the profit. The profit depends on number of extractors in his possession. It is summarized in following table:
Number of extractors
in players possession Profit
1 90
2 70
3 130
4 150

Bankruptcy
When a player is required to pay, and if that would make his debt higher than credit, then he has to sell upgrades of monopolies in his possession until he has enough cash to pay. If he cannot sell any upgrades, or if he cannot make enough money by selling upgrades, then a player is bankrupt. The bankrupt player then resigns.

Resigning
When a player resigns, all his upgrades are sold automatically, and all money that he can afford, the difference between his credit and debt are used to pay the pending bills, if any. All his properties are afterwards owned by no one. The player is then removed from the game, becoming a dead player. When one player resigns, all other players receive 500 and salary is reduced by 20.

Goal of the game
A player wins the game when all other players have resigned.

Doubles
After rolling the dice, if both dice show same number then player has got doubles. Then, he moves his character as usual, but after his roll finishes he can roll again. If a player gets doubles three times in a row, then he goes to prison. While going to prison, the player must do it in such way that he does not pass over start location.

Player auctions
A player can offer his properties on auction when it is his turn to roll the dice. He is then called initiator. If monopolies of any properties offered on auction are upgraded, the upgrades are automatically sold. All players participate in player auctions. Initiator offers the starting bid, at 300. When auction ends, the initiator receives 80% of the final bid. The remaining 20% is lost; it is a provision for auctioning house.

Trading
The players can trade properties for properties, or money, or both. The trading is conducted in two stages. First, the trade is offered by player A to another player B. The player A can recall the trade at any time. The player B can reject the trade at any time, or accept it when it is his turn to roll the dice. When a trade is accepted, if monopolies of any properties that are part of the trade are upgraded, the upgrades are automatically sold, and their former owner receives the money.

tokyo:
javi kako je proslo

jesi li uspio

rado bih ti pomogao

al neznam u kojoj si fazi točno zapeo...

a nije teško

ja sam tu igru na google trazio pola dana
i jedva nasao

nema nikakvih drugih free verzija monopoly igre

ova je trenutno jedina
Ma daj...probao sam preko 30 nickova i isto toliko lozinki...
stalno prijavljuje grešku...kao nisam konektovan na server....ma da...nije važno

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back