Kylie Minogue

jokaknez

Početnik
Poruka
Most Elegant Woman weekly vote
bl111ff7.jpg

Glasajte za Kylie kao najelegantniju ženu na stranici 'Hello!' časopisa ovde!

Meni je ona ružna fizički, fuj. 80ih je imala finu muzikicu....ovo 90ih mi se ne svidja...2001. je izdala FEVER, tu je baš imala dosta hitova....ukratko, ne volim je uopšte. Ovo novo posebno mi se ne svidja..skorz monotona ona 2 hearts pesma

Moja super drugarica. Bila sam uz nju dok je bila cupava i zubata u Neighbours i I should be so lucky, dok je bila drogirana sa Michaelom Hackinsom i sada sam uz nju na vrhuncu slave. Cesto se druzimo i danas smo popile kafu posle Novakove i moje pobede. 8)

Kylie Minogue, the tiny Australian pop diva, has recorded an English version of Romale Romali, one of the songs from Evropesma 2006, the last ever Eurovision Song Contest national final for Serbia and Montenegro.
Kylie says that the chorus of her song will probably be on the lines of Power You Power Me, and that she has given the song 'a new outfit'. The song was originally performed by Ana Nikolić, and the 39-year-old singer hopes to select it as one of 14 out of a possible 46 songs for her new album, to be released before the end of this year.

Last year, due to a controversy over voting, Serbia and Montenegro did not send any representative to the Eurovision Song Contest in Athens, although Romale Romali could often be heard in the Euroclub.

Montenegro declared independence the day after the Eurovision Song Contest 2006, and both sent separate entries this year, with Serbia winning.

http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/9033

Back