dijeta za gojenje

nashla sam ti samo ovo na engleskom ;)

Foods that should be included every day:

Full-cream milk: 750 - 1000 ml (3 to 4 cups)
Meat, fish, eggs and other protein foods: 3-5 servings (90 to 150 g)
Bread and cereals: 8-12 servings (e.g. up to 6 cups of starch a day)
Fruit and vegetables: 3-5 servings
Fats and oils: 90 g (6 tablespoons)
Healthy desserts: 1-2 servings
Menu
Before breakfast:
1 cup of tea or coffee with full-cream milk, 2 t of sugar and 2 biscuits

Breakfast:
Fruit or fruit juice (1 orange or 1 glass of orange juice)
Cereal with milk and sugar (1/2 cup of breakfast cereal or porridge, with ½ cup of full-cream milk and 2 t of sugar or honey, or 1 tablespoon of raisins)
Boiled egg or bacon or sausage (fry bacon or sausage in non-stick pan)
Wholewheat toast or roll with butter and jam (1-2 slices of toast or rolls with 30g polyunsaturated margarine and 1-2 tablespoons of jam, honey or marmalade)
Beverage (1 cup of coffee or tea with full-cream milk and 2 t of sugar)

Morning tea:
Milky drink (cappuccino made with ½ cup of full-cream milk and 2 t sugar)
or
Smoothy (process full-cream milk with fruit and honey in 1 glass – see recipe tips below)
or
Fruit juice with snack (1 glass of fruit juice with 30 g peanuts or dried fruit or an energy bar)

Lunch:
Soup (1/2 cup)
Meat, fish or poultry (120 g portion)
Potato (1 large potato or sweet potato, or rice or pasta)
Vegetable or salad with dressing (1/2 cup of cooked vegetables or ½ cup of salad with 1 T of salad dressing or mayonnaise)
Pudding (1/2 cup of boiled, sweetened or canned fruit with 1 scoop of ice cream or ½ cup of custard)
Roll with butter and cheese (1 whole-wheat roll or 2-3 whole-wheat biscuits with 2 t polyunsaturated margarine and 30g of cheese)

Afternoon tea:
Sandwiches with filling (2 slices of whole-wheat bread with 2 t polyunsaturated margarine and 2 T peanut butter or cream cheese with chopped nuts or egg mayonnaise)
or
Cake or biscuits (1 slice of cheese cake or 2-3 chocolate digestive biscuits)
Tea with milk and sugar (1 cup of tea with full-cream milk and 2 t of sugar)

Supper:
Fruit juice (1 glass)
Meat or fish or cheese or eggs (90 g portion or 1-2 eggs)
Vegetable or salad with dressing (1/2 cup of cooked vegetables or ½ cup of salad with 1 T of salad dressing or mayonnaise)
Starch (1/2 cup of cooked rice or pasta or potato)
Pudding (1/2 cup of rice or tapioca pudding or ready-to eat puddings or 2 scoops of ice cream)

Bedtime:
Milk drink (1 cup of Milo or Ovaltine made with full-cream milk) Biscuits (2-3 biscuits)

Nutrient composition
The diet outlined above should provide 12 600 to 14 700 kJ or 3000 to 3500 cal a day, and 100 to 120 g of protein. All other nutrients are provided.

It is estimated that a person eating this diet would gain 1 to 1,5 kg per week.

Tips for making smoothies
To make delicious smoothies, use the following:
1-2 fruits (peeled apples or mashed bananas, mixed with 1 T of lemon juice to prevent fruit from discolouring, or apricots, mangoes or fresh berries, or any other fruit in season)
1 cup of full-cream milk
2 T whole-milk powder
2 t sugar or honey
Place ingredients in blender. Blend till smooth and serve ice cold.

My favourite smoothy:
1 ripe avocado (peel, remove pip and mash with 1 T lemon juice to prevent discolouration)
1 cup of full-cream milk
2 t honey
Place ingredients in blender. Blend till smooth, chill till ice cold and serve with a pinch of nutmeg on top.

A Sample Menu
Breakfast
1 poached egg over
1 slice whole-grain toast
1 cup Wheatena
1/2 cup orange slices
1 cup nonfat or 1% milk Coffee or tea, if desired

Snack
Sandwich:
1 ounce nonfat cheese
2 sliced whole-wheat bread
1 tablespoon nonfat mayonnaise or salad dressing
Lettuce and tomato
1 fruit

Lunch
2 ounces extra-lean ground beef
1/2 cup vegetarian refried beans Chopped lettuce, tomato, and onion
1 12-inch tortilla Cook ground beef, heat beans, mix and add to tortilla with chopped vegetables
1 cup fresh strawberries

Snack
Sandwich:
1 ounce 98% fat-free ham
2 slices whole-wheat bread
1 tablespoon nonfat mayonnaise or mustard
Lettuce and tomato
1 cup sliced raw vegetables
6 ounces nonfat yogurt
Iced tea

Dinner
6 ounces sirloin steak, fat trimmed
1 cup noodles with fat-free butter substitute
1/2 cup peas
1/2 cup corn
1 cup green beans
1 cup raw vegetable salad with nonfat Italian dressing
1/2 cup fresh or canned pineapple
Diet soda

Snack
Sandwich:
1 ounce smoked turkey
2 slices whole-grain bread
1 tablespoon nonfat mayonnaise
1/8 avocado Lettuce and tomato, as desired
1/2 cup sliced raw vegetables, or steamed
6 ounces nonfat yogurt
beverage

5:00 AM - 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, protein shake
8:00 AM - Multi-egg omelet, pancakes, grits, 1/2 gallon of water
11:00 AM - Baked chicken, salad, baked potato, protein shake
2:00 PM - Seafood pasta, green bean casserole, sweet potato, 1/2 gallon of water
5:00 PM - Protein bar, high carb drink (between 5 and 10 pm, drink a gallon of water
5:30-7:00PM - Workout
8:00 PM - Tuna pasta salad, broccoli, protein cookie
10:00 PM - Protein/carb bar, protein shake

ma samo trpaj buter... u sve... i shecjer.. ja sam se tako ugojila....
ne treba da uzima proteine.. oni zasicjuju... shecjere oni povecjavaju apetit..... e sladoled.... sladoled uvek imaj u qcji....

znam... al ako vecj nemash apetit kakve su shanse da cjesh da sednesh pred tv i grickash shargarepu a kakve da cjesh da natopish kokice u neki puter? mis.. ja sam se tako udebljala... mada ja inache ne volim nezdravo ili veshtachko.. ali od toga pre ogladnish.....

goldfish:
5:00 AM - 2 boiled eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, protein shake
8:00 AM - Multi-egg omelet, pancakes, grits, 1/2 gallon of water
11:00 AM - Baked chicken, salad, baked potato, protein shake
2:00 PM - Seafood pasta, green bean casserole, sweet potato, 1/2 gallon of water
5:00 PM - Protein bar, high carb drink (between 5 and 10 pm, drink a gallon of water
5:30-7:00PM - Workout
8:00 PM - Tuna pasta salad, broccoli, protein cookie
10:00 PM - Protein/carb bar, protein shake

Hvala na jelovniku. Ima tu da se jede i jede. Pa da pocnemo.

ovo se valja praktikovati ;) mislim na dijete za debljanje...trebalo bi da se ugojim...jer sam prirodno mrsava... @idol to nije tachno..bar iz mog iskustva... znam mnogo razlicitih osoba sa slicnim tikovima i samo jedno il dvoje su mrsavi...

shta je patin? :shock:

"Patin kuvar" je prvi naš kuvar, za koji je sakupila recepte, i sastavila građu, Spasenija Pata Marković (sramota, ali zaboravila sam dobar deo njene biografije).
Ovo što je posle II svetskog rata stiglo u štampu, zove se "Veliki narodni kuvar", i nastao je od tog Patinog, i još je dopunjen raznim tada savremenim (uglavnom i danas važećim) savetima za organizaciju kuhinje u kući, podacima o sastavu namirnica, savetima za održavanje domaćinstva, i - ono što nas ovde trenutno zanima - dijetalnim jelovnicima sa objašnjenjem i receptima, za razne bolesti i stanja u organizmu, koja zahtevaju poseban režim ishrane.

Još je interasantan i po tome što sadrži i druge recepte, osim naših tradicionalnih, i recepte najpoznatijih jela iz jelovnika drugih naroda.
A meni je posebno zabavan da ga čitam kao ilustraciju načina života (i ishrane) pre pojave električnih aparata!
Zgodna je stvar što u tim receptima nema ovih savremenih aditiva i gotovih praškastih instant jela.:) :bye:

Osnovna stvar kod dijete za gojenje je, naravno, unositi više kalorija nego što čovek potroši. Pri tome, prvenstvo imaju one namirnice koje imaju visoku kaloričnu vrednost, i podstiču gojenje, a to su masti i ugljeni hidrati.Belančevine ne smeju biti ispod minimalne dnevne potrebe (1gr/kg standardne željene težine), ali sa njima ne treba ni preterivati, jer telo trši mnogo kalorija na njihovu razgradnju.

Drugi uslov koji hrana treba da ispuni je da bude lako svarljiva, kako ne bi opterećivala organe za varenje, jer se uzima u većim količinama.

U pogledu tehnike ishrane, treba ispuniti nekoliko zahteva: da se osoba malo kreće, da ne bi trošila previše energije, dok se ne obrazuje minimum masnog tkiva, da atmosfera pri obrocima bude prijatna i opuštena, i da hrana privlačno izgleda, kako bi povoljno uticala na apetit. Iz istog razloga, voditi računa da hrana bude što raznovrsnija.
Kada se stvori minimum masnog tkiva, (odnosi se samo na one baš anoreksične), početi prvo sa masažom, pa tek onda sa fizičkim vežbama radi stvaranja mišićne mase, pošto cilj gojenja nije jednostavno stvaranje masnih naslaga.
Treba obroke podeliti na više manjih, a povrće i voće sa ljuskama, pripremati u vidu pirea, jer se tako lakše vari, i pojede veća količina, a da se ne izazove sitost.

Mleko i jaja, zajedno sa puterom, predstavljaju glavne predstavnike hrane u dijetama za gojenje. Međutim treba voditi računa da može doći kod nekih ljudi, do brzog zasićenja ovom namirnicama, a ima osoba koje ih i ne podnose. U tom slučaju, mleko treba zameniti jogurtom, ili sa dodavanjem mleku raznih dodataka, kao što su kako, brašno, i sl. Ukoliko postoji potpuna nepodnošljivost prema mleku, treba koristiti veće količine masnoća i ugljenih hidrata.
U slučaju nepodnošljivosti jaja, koja je češća prema toplim jajima treba pokušati sa raznim slatkim, mućenim varijantama, ili dodavanjem drugim jelima, u kojima se njihov ukus ne oseća.

Back