U Italiji ubijen policajac

Mitternachtsträumer

Veoma poznat
Poruka
Na utakmici sicilijanskih rivala Catanie i Palerma (1-2) došlo je do velikog sukoba između navijača. Na utakmici je čak bačen i suzavac pa se utakmica morala privremeno prekinuti. Ipak najveći neredi viđeni su, kao i obično, na ulicama.
Nesrećni policajac je stradao tako što je neki nacijač bacio na njegov auto improvizovanu bombu.
Italija opet pokazuje svoje divljaštvo na stadionima i nemoć vlasti da se obračunaju sa fanatičnim tifozima koji bacaju veliku mrlju na italijanski fudbal.
Strašno...

http://www.skylife.it/html/skylife/tg24/tg24_HP.html?video=0

ovde si neki snimci tuce...tj panduri ne znaju sta rade

na prvoj tekmi je bilo tuce i svega ostalog,
pa su za ovu promenili termin i stavili je u petak,umesto nedelju....bojeci se incidenata.
znaci, svi su znali sta ce da bude...i ????
ubacili su suzavce za vreme tekme(navijaci palerma)...pa je prekid bio vise od 40 minuta...a i sudija je navijao za palermo..
to sve je bilo previse za navijace katanije,koji su se sukobili sa svima posle tekme,ukljucujuci i pandure....

zabari najavili vanredne mere :shock: ...cak i po cenu da zaustave prvenstvo :shock:

mogli bi tenkove da posalju...pa i avijaciju :shock: ..malo smesno :roll:

Prodi najavio "radikalne rezove" u italijanskom fudbalu

03.02. - Italijanski premijer Romano Prodi je, dan nakon ubistva jednog policajca na Siciliji, najavio "radikalne rezove" u italijanskom fudbalu kako bi se sprecilo bujanje nasilja na stadionima, prenose mediji na Apeninima.
Policajac Filipo Raciti, star 38 godina, poginuo je juce, posle sicilijanskog derbija izmedju Katanije i Palerma, kada ga je pogodila bomba kucne proizvodnje.
Oko 100 ljudi povredjeno je u zestokoj tuci, koja je zapocela na stadionu, a nastavljena je izvan stadiona.
"Moje prve misli su upucene ljudima pogodjenim ovim nasiljem, zrtvama i njihovim porodicama. Ovo je pravi trenutak da promenimo nesto i izbegnemo propadanje sporta", rekao je Prodi i dodao da ce Vlada doneti "lek koji ce uciniti klubove odgovornim za ponasanje navijaca i time radikalno promeniti situaciju".
Fudbalske vlasti u Italiji otkazale su sve meceve ovog vikenda, kao i prijateljski susret nacionalnog tima i Rumunije, a za ponedeljak je zakazan vanredni sastanak.

Italian fans face stadium lockout

Increasingly, some fans are said to be attending to fight not watch

Italy's football stadiums will not re-open to fans until existing safety regulations are met, Interior Minister Giuliano Amato has said.

Mr Amato said only nine clubs currently meet those standards, and without swift action all other matches will be played behind closed doors.

All football matches in Italy were suspended indefinitely on Friday after a policeman was killed by rioting fans.

A decision on when matches resume will come after cabinet talks on Wednesday.

"Only those stadia that meet the security norms will re-open to the fans. The other stadia will be used to play in but without fans until they meet guidelines," Mr Amato said after an emergency meeting with Italian football federation officials.

"In stadia like that of Catania [where the policeman was killed] I will not admit anyone, I am firm on this."

Mr Amato also outlined tougher controls on supporters.

At the moment, fans who are arrested often escape with a caution, but in the future punishments will be much stronger and those arrested for violence will be processed much more quickly through the courts, within 48 hours.

There will be no block sale of tickets to the so-called "Ultras", the hardcore fans who have been blamed for Friday night's violence, and clubs must end their close relationship with them.

The Italian Olympic Committee, which oversees all sport in Italy, said it would introduce stewards for stadiums, similar to those that control crowds in British stadiums.

The cabinet will meet on Wednesday to put the proposals into a draft bill, and the BBC's Christian Fraser in Rome says that unlike previous occasions where legislation has been ignored, these proposals will be introduced immediately.

Our correspondent says football violence has until now been ignored by the government and allowed to fester - in part because the trouble was contained within Italy, unlike with the travelling hooligans from the UK, who took their violence overseas.

But after Friday's events, our correspondent says, many people are calling for the authorities to look to how British clubs have tackled football hooliganism through the creation of fully seated stadiums, greater use of surveillance cameras and intelligence sharing and strict punishments for anyone involved in violence.

Earlier on Monday, thousands of people gathered at Catania cathedral in Sicily for the funeral of police officer Filippo Raciti.

Mr Raciti was killed outside the city's Massimino stadium following a match against a nearby rival team from Palermo.

Although he was initially believed to have died when a homemade bomb was hurled into his vehicle, a post-mortem revealed that a blow from a blunt object caused the injuries which killed him.

A senior Italian football official has said deaths are part of football, a comment condemned as "madness" by Prime Minister Romano Prodi.

In an interview with La Repubblica newspaper on Monday, Antonio Matarrese, the president of Italy's Professional Football League Clubs association, said matches should be allowed to start again.

"Deaths unfortunately form part of this huge movement which is football and which the forces of order are not always able to control," Mr Matarrese was quoted as saying.

"Football should never be stopped. It's the number one rule: football is the industry... do you think there's an industry that would close its factories and not know when they're going to reopen?"

'Unacceptable' situation

But Mr Prodi, speaking to reporters on a trip to Luxembourg, said such a view was "unacceptable".

"I read the unacceptable comments this morning about what happened as if it were something that is inevitable. It's madness," he said.

"It is unacceptable that this incident be considered normal. The Italian government will take all the necessary measures."

Gianna d'Avanzo, a supporter of Inter Milan football club, told the BBC that the Italian game was falling foul of groups of hooligans who attended matches simply to fight.

"In the stadiums we have young fighters going there, not to see the football matches, but just to start a fight. So the problem is not with all the supporters but with just a part of it, quite violent people, they're just fanatics and mainly young fascists, willing to fight," he said.

Izvor: BBC

Dete Sunca:
A senior Italian football official has said deaths are part of football, a comment condemned as "madness" by Prime Minister Romano Prodi.

In an interview with La Repubblica newspaper on Monday, Antonio Matarrese, the president of Italy's Professional Football League Clubs association, said matches should be allowed to start again.

"Deaths unfortunately form part of this huge movement which is football and which the forces of order are not always able to control," Mr Matarrese was quoted as saying.

Jel ovaj pijan, drogiran, ili i jedno i drugo??? Ili je prirodno takav(nije normalan)???

...i od cele mafije i kriminala..... oni resise da ociste navijace :shock: :confused:
svaka cast :evil:

i predsednik italije se naljutio :roll: ....pa prenos sahrane na tv :shock:

..poginuo covek,ok..nadji krivca..zatvor...zna se procedura..

..a ovi zabari sada prave cirkus,...politicari daju izjave o ovome i onome...
vanredne mere, :confused: nema fudbala do daljeg :confused:

..samo ovi su dobro organizovani,imace politicari malo problema 8)

Back