Muay thai+ K1+kik-boks

samkorvsbille8cv.jpg

samkorvsbille24ae.jpg

105v98l.jpg

Tyrone spong VS Kaoklai Kaennorsing // Spong by KO Round 1!!

Fikri Tyarti VS Chaowarit // Fikri by decision

Hoessein Abdelhadi VS Malaipet // Hoessein by KO!!

Robert van Nimwegen VS Samrangchai // Samrangchai by KO

MMA: brian Lo-A-Njoe profighters/slamm VS germany jesse bjorn buckler 75 //brian by KO

B adil ait ali tyari gym/slamm VS belgium ken marien 65 // adil by decision

MMA: romano de los ryes loeks gym/slamm VS phisical ede mathieu lawalata 72 // romano decision

de randamie team germaine/slamm VS switzerland jaqueline fuchs 64 // germaine by stop contest

B antohny kane ropi gym VS spain ruben lopez 66 // anthony decision

B jantje siersma kyoto gym VS kickboxing kangal rick van soest 95 // rivk van soest by decision

B leroy kesner afafa gym VS mikes gym murthel groenhart 68 // leroy by decision

C errol koning ropi gym VS mejiro friesland otto fattah 76 // errol by decision

N silvana fyeet second out VS ropi gym evita adriaanus 74 // evita by decision

N glenn groen days gym VS muay-thaiclub cl hetwig pique 68 // draw

Ovaj Thailand vs Holland je bio dobar dogadjaj , dobri mecevi . . .
Sledeci France vs Thailand ima dosta dobrih boraca od kojih su doduse vecina veterani , ali verujem da ce takodje biti dobro. . .
Naravno 24 novembra ce biti odrzan i K1 North Europe u Stokholmu,na kojem se bircu bore za ucesce na evropskom K1 GP sledece godine ,medjutim bice i par superfight-ova od kojih verujem najzanimljiviji izmedju Buakaw Po. Puramuka i Ole Laursena . . . Ostlae borbe cu postaviti u narednim danima ili neka ih Toni postavi

wgp06final.jpg

leecherreplacefinalcardxt0.gif

final8gj9.jpg

Monty DiPietro wrote:
K-1 '06 World GP Final Draw

TOKYO, October 2, 2006 -- The K-1 '06 World Grand Prix final eight were determined at the Osaka Elimination tournament last Saturday (http://www.so-net.ne.jp/feg/k-1gp/top732.htm). Today the fighters participated in a draw to determine first-tier matchups for the December 2 Tokyo Dome Final.

The selection system combines elements of choice with a bit of good old-fashioned luck. In a room packed with media, the eight fighters first blindly chose from a set of balls printed with the numbers one through eight. They then proceeded in the order determined by their numbered ball to a stage at the front of the room where they were free to install themselves in any of eight positions, indicated as A through H.

If a fighter likes his chances against a particular opponent, he can install himself beside him if that position is available. If he would prefer not to face a particular fighter, he can place himself elsewhere. When completed, the stage setup became the tournament tree -- A vs B and C vs D being the first bracket; E vs F and G vs H being the second bracket.

This year, the draw developed as follows:

Ruslan Karaev had drawn ball number one, and chose position F, the blue corner in the third bout. "I like blue and I like the number three!" he would later explain. Second up was Glaube Feitosa, who wasted no time walking up to the E spot for a date with Karaev.

"I had prepared to fight Ruslan in Las Vegas," said Feitosa, "but that fight was cancelled, so I chose him today. I'm happy to have the chance again, and I will do my best!"

Said Karaev: "I was ready to fight anybody here, but it's good Glaube chose me because as he said we were meant to fight before so now we get the chance!"

Picking third was Ernesto Hoost, who went to the C position, red corner in the second fight. Next up was Semmy Schilt, who avoided Hoost, choosing instead the A position, red corner in the first bout.

"I chose the first position because I want to be #1," said Schilt.

Next up was Jerome LeBanner, who had already returned to France where he is filming a movie with Alain Delon, and so participated via long-distance telephone hookup. LeBanner provided a bit of excitement when, presented with a choice between Hoost and Schilt (or a spot in the still vacant fourth fight), he opted to square off against Schilt.

"I picked Semmy because he is the champion," said LeBanner. "I was glad I got the chance, because I want to fight the champion more than anyone else!"

"I'm very glad Jerome chose me," said Schilt, "he did a good job in Osaka against a big guy [Hong-Man Choi], this will be a great matchup!"

Next it was Remy Bonjasky, who made a little fake toward Ernesto Hoost, stopped to shake his hand, then went over to the G position and the fourth fight.

"Actually I had wanted to fight Semmy because he took my belt last year," said Bonjasky. "I didn't take Ernesto because I didn't want to be the one to stop him [laughs]!"

Chalid Die Faust had number seven, and also made a bit of drama out of his choice between Bonjasky and Hoost, walking along and shaking hands, before settling on the F position and Hoost.

"For me," said Die Faust, "Ernesto wrote the history of the sport. I am happy and I am honored to fight against him. I hope there will be no injuries, good luck everyone, and get ready to see a new champion!"

"I am glad Chalid chose me," said Hoost, "he is one of the only guys here I have not fought, this will be my last series and I'm glad to fight a new fighter!"

With the eighth pick, Leko was consigned to the H position and a bout with Bonjasky.

"I'm happy I won't have to fight against my Golden Glory gym teammates in the first fight," said Leko, "but maybe in the final!"

The mood was friendly throughout -- Bonjasky joked with media that "a very beautiful Japanese reported told me during an interview yesterday that if I won the GP I would get her." As the woman in question blushed, Leko jumped in "You won't get her, Remy, but there is a girl sitting over there who said if I got the championship and became rich, she'd give me her phone number…"

"These guys think it's a dating show!" chipped Feitosa -- and, actually, the way the stage was set it did look a little like a dating show.

The date that matters now is December 2, 2006, and the place is the Tokyo Dome. In a new development, fans will have the opportunity to choose the fighters for the Final's two tournament reserve bouts. Voting will start shortly and can be done on the K-1 Official Website (www.k-1.co.jp), where you will also find the final tournament tree, complete fighters' profiles and information on all K-1 events.

bonjaskylekohg2.th.jpg

feitosakaraevqv5.th.jpg

hoostdiefaustte4.th.jpg

schiltlebanneruo0.th.jpg

poster16-09-06.jpg

November 18th 2006 / Auckland, New-Zealand

Peter Graham v Doug Viney
Jason Suttie v Peter Sampson
Andrew Peck v Matt Samoa
Reuben De Jong v Simi Tai
Felise Leniu v Daniel Tai
Chris Chrisopoulides v Leamy Tato
Jan Antolik v Aaron Boyes (80kg)
And other top bouts to be confirmed.

Juce sam gledao na youtube match izmedju 2 patuljka. Probajte da ga nadjete sa kljucnim recima "midget thai box".

Ta dva mala coveka se tako cepaju da je to za neverovati. A vezano za to me zanima da li neko od poznavalaca moze da mi kaze, da li onaj udarac/potez sa obe noge u glavu koji izvodi jedan od njih postoji u MT? Pred sam kraj kad se osloni na pesnice o pod i sa obe noge ga spuca u glavu.

U stvari u pravom izvornom muay thai nacinu borenja ima svakakvih vratolomija . . . Muay thai je izvorna vestina slicna kung fu tehnikama koja je vremenom evoluirala u ovaj muay thai sport . Mada na tajladnu jos uvek u nekim zabitima i manastirima se radi taj izvorni . . . naravno taj se ne primenjuje u ringu i slicno nego je vise ono kao u filmovima . . . borilacka vestina . . . inace ovi 'kepeci' i to sto rade je kao sto gnjec rece - cirkus .

To sto je Dekker uradio tada je bilo atrakcija , inace na Tajlandu se neretko desavaju takve stvari , doduse nekada cesce nego sada . Jer publika voli atraktivne poteze , a sudije tamo i nemaju bas neki kredibilitet . Inace ja sam pod vratolomijama mislio . . . pa ne znam ako mozete pogledajte ONG-BAK film i bice Vam jasno . Inace film je bas pun vratolomija koje su radjene sto se kaze bez kaskadera i efekata . . . nekada se neka vratolomija pojavi i u rimngu ali retko

U stvari ne gresi nijedan . . . Ramon Dekker nije bio 'Thai' borac on je izdanak holandske skole kik-boksa koju krase rucne kombinacije i jaki nozni udarci , on je vremenom dopunio svoj arsenal sa thai tehnikama klinca i laktovima , tako da je prakticno imao svoj stil 'modifikovanog' muay thai-a . Po tome se moze reci da je moderan tip thai borca , a opet naravno sa druge strane njegov nacin ipak odskace od muay thai-a . Za Bonjaskog se moze reci slicno , dok je Buakaw jedan izvrstan thai borac modernog tipa jak u klincu , odlican sa noznim i u poslednje vreme izuzetnim rucnim tehnikama borac koji je dopunio MT tehnike sa tehnikama koje krase zapadnjake i zato bih rekao da je on pravi moderan borac u muay thai-u . Naravno svako od boraca ima svoj stil i tesko ih je porediti na takav nacin

ako je izvorni ono sto sam ja gledao u Muay Thai Warrior... (hvala Bobo) onda ima svasta... ali to je film i mnoooogooo toga je nasminkano, bar koliko ja izvaljujem... znate one fore sto japanci koriste u filmovima... konopci... lik skoci pa preleti 15 njih... :D a za onaj film od DIscovery-a... aj bachi na share :D

E bas tako nesto je izvorno , naravno kao sto sam rekao ta vestina je stara ne znam koliko godina i skoro da ne postoji vise . Muay thai podrazumeva i tehnike borenja sa oruzjem i sve ( znaci bas kao fim)
ali to nije muay thai kao sport .Takav vid postoji ne znam tacno poslednji vek ili slicno , to bih vec morao da se razbacam po netu da nadjem . Naravno ovo je tema posvecena bas tome i zato cemo o tome i pricati ,znaci ne spominjem vise drevni MT .

Sta sa Rob Kaman-om ? On je ista prica kao Dekker cak i slabije u muay thai nego Dekker . Kaman je covek koji je takodje izdanak holandske skole , on je na thailand otisao kao vec proslavljen borac i takodje tamo je dopunio svoj arsenal . . .ne shvatam sta si mislio ?

Pa jeste ,ali ni blizu onolika kolika je Dekker . Kaman je svoje ime stekao u nekadasnjim low-kick i full-contakt pravilima . Legenda je zbog toga sto je prakticno prvi otisao na Tajland i pobedio neke njihove borce ( kojih bas i nema mnogo u njegovoj kategoriji) ali sto je najbitnije poceo je da siri MT po svetu ijedan je pd prvih stranaca koji su radili meceve po full MT
Ali legenda naravno , pa pobedio je Hoosta vise puta

Dekker je borac koji je popularizovao MT u svetu kao i priblizio svet MT . Mislim da su najvise za MT u evropi uradili Cor Hemmers i Tom Harinck treneri Dekkera i Chakuriki gyma koji su medju prvima poceli da rade MT , ali svakako hvala im svima na tome , hehehe

Back