Aleksandar Lukovic

Chube

Početnik
Poruka
Sorry, I don't speak serbian very well... I hope someone can reply in english!

I'm looking for information about Aleksandar Lukovic, former Crvena Zvezda defender, who will play in Ascoli (Italy) this year.

Do you think he's good?
Do you have statistics about him?
Does he score some goal sometimes? Assists?
Does he get many yellow/red cards?

What do you think?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Andrea

HELLO Andrea,
I am fun of Red Star Belgrade....I watch many time Lukovic...

He is really good player, left back...hi is very fast...and has good dribble..maybe hi isn't so good in defansive, but it's ok with thath.
I cann't help you aobut statistics... :-( sorry
He was expert for penalty, while he play in Red Star...but he doesn't play on position where he can score...but he was very boog assist player!
I think thath he never get a red card...yellow maybe sometimes...but red, never...

Are you fan of Ascoli or...!?

My english is not the best...so...

Hello from Belgrade!

Hvala Bojan!
No, I'm not a fan of Ascoli..Unfortunately I'm a fan of juventus.
I'm looking for data about Lukovic for Fantasyfootball. I don't know if you know the game: you have to build up a team with players from the championship.. Well, the best thing is to buy a good but unknown player (like Lukovic).

if anyone has other data or statistics please post them!

Hvala!

Hello, here is Aleksandar's statistics:

Name: Aleksandar Luković
Club: Ascoli (Ita)
Born: 23/10/1982 Kraljevo, Serbia
Height/Weight: 185 cm/79 kg
Team position: Defender, left back
National team games/goals: 6/0
Debut: 15/08/2005
Former clubs: Crvena Zvezda(Beograd), Udinese(Ita)

....and picture. Enjoy...

02Aleksandar%20Lukovic.jpg

During last season with Red Star, Lukovic was one of the leaders of the team which won both National championship and National cup. Too bad he's not in Red Star anymore.
He also plays for Serbia's national team.

By the way, welcome to the site.

Ples...i ja sam rasturao glavu jednu 15 minuta kako se kaze cetarsut...pa sam na kraju preveo assist player... hehe

@chube
yes, he means that Lukovic is good VERY assist-man!

And, he never make troble on ground...(fight, talk with referee...)

Thanks for the welcome and for the info..
Sorry I didn't introduce myself but I'm not planning to become a regular member of the forum..Especially because of the language!

Unless you want my opinions about italian soccer! 8-)

Thanks again everybody!
After your comments I defenetly thing Lukovic is going to be in my fantasy-team!!!

Considering that the best teams now are Inter (ah aha ha ALWAYS incredibly losing) and Roma (very good, but without a forward) it's easy that Milan wins again.
There are bets here about how many rounds it will take to Milan to overcome Inter!

But Inter, I must admit, is a hell of a team this year:

Toldo, Zanetti, Samuel, Materazzi, Grosso, Cambiasso, Vieira, Stankovic, Ibrahimovic, Adriano, Crespo... and many others.
We'll see what happens.

68Charger440:
That was awesome comeback by Inter against Roma recently in Super Cup.

O yes, it says it all: 2 crazy teams!
Very entertaining to watch... if you're not a suppporter of either!!

And between the two crazy teams the only solid one (Milan) might steadily walk towards the title..

PS: why the hell did the Red Star play so bad against Milan?? I wanted them out of the cup!

Red star did not play so bad...that is Red Star...Serbian leauge.. Milan has player like Inzaghi, Cafu, Kaka, Pirlo and others...they played so many big game..and Red Star has a lot of young player..like Basta, Jankovic, Bisevac, Milovanovic, Perovic, and they play for selection - under 21 Serbia

About Stankovic...He used to be in my fanta-team so I used to follow him very carefully and I can say this: he's got the potential to be a top player, he's gt talent, but too frequently he does stupid things or it looks like he doesn't want to play, so he plays like shit.
His votes can be 7, then 8, and the next week he can get 4.. He's not steady in his performance. And this is a fault that italian trainers and fans can't stand.
He fits perfectly in Inter, because it's made of "hysterical" people: Mancini, Adriano, Ibra..
Maybe if he played in a more "serious" team he could become a REAL star.

Back