glasova: 1 10,0%
  • Scarlet Johanson

glasova: 1 10,0%
  • Adriana Lima

glasova: 0 0,0%

• Ukupno glasova
  • Anketa je zatvorena .
ne znam........ stidim se.... :shock: :-(
nemoj oko.... oko je oko.... ikopaj zhalfiju...... a ta cveta je sad neka zverka u paradi jel? :roll: :|
kakvog sve sveta ima........ bozhe, bozhe..... a shto je ona bolja od mene??? shto ja nisam NEKO takav??? da mi slika bude u novine.... :roll: :lol:
tz. :roll: :-?

NAJVECI IDOL MI JE MADONNA!
ZBOG TOGA STO JE URADILA U ZIVOTU SVE STO JE HTELA
STO JE REKLA SVE STO JE MISLILA
STO SE NIKADA NIJE STIDELA ONOGA STO JESTE
STO I SA 48 GODINA IZGLEDA KO SA 28!

Istina je to za Madonnu....Sada izgleda bolje nego ikada...Dopada mi se kao osoba....Fantasticna je i mala Rihanna...Ima samo 17 godina,a osvaja publiku sirom sveta...

Prilozi

• music-0534-rihanna.jpg
    music-0534-rihanna.jpg
    42,9 KB · Pregleda: 12
Millenita:
e,ovo je forum koji smo otvorili drugarica i ja...Nazalost,jos uvek nema posetilaca.POsetite ga

PItam se sto... :lol:

@Livija, bre ma to je zezancija jeR nisi gledala taj video klip, kada zaustave nekog lika na ulici a on to kaze?? :D

Andjelina Dzoli, najseksipilnija zena na svetu, stavlja tetovaze, skida tetovaze, usvaja decu pre nego shto ce se udati, menja se iz korena.

Prilozi

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    75,9 KB · Pregleda: 6
topmodelsica:
Andjelina Dzoli, najseksipilnija zena na svetu, stavlja tetovaze, skida tetovaze, usvaja decu pre nego shto ce se udati, menja se iz korena.

Haahah da si je videla na onoj slici bez sminke promenila bi misljenje... :shock: :?

Biografija:Angelina Jolie

Name : Angelina Jolie
Full Name : Angelina Jolie Voight
Date Of Birth : 4 June 1975
Place Of Birth : Los Angeles, California
Sign : Gemini
Height : 5'7
Hair : Brown
Eyes : Blue
Father : Jon Voight
Mother : Marcheline Bertrand
Brother : James Haven Voight
Spouse : Billy Bob Thornton (May 2000-present)(actor, director, writer)
Jonny Lee Miller (1996-1999)(actor)
Profession : Actress
Biography

Wallpapers

Angelina Jolie Detailed Biography
Angelina Jolie is the daughter of Academy Award-winning actor Jon Voight, and former actress/model Marcheline Bertrand. Jon Voight separated from Bertrand when Jolie was 1, remained in California while the family lived on the East coast. ''He was the perfect example of an artist who couldn't be married,'' she says. ''He had the perfect family, but there's something for him that's very scary about that.'' Jolie, is her middle name. Ultimately, she decided to use it because, she says, ''I love my father, but I'm not him''.

Angelina began training and performing at the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute at around 12. She was seen in several stage productions at the Institute. She worked as a professional model in London, New York and Los Angeles, and has also appeared in music videos for such artists as the Rolling Stones, Meat Loaf, Lenny Kravitz, Antonello Venditti and The Lemonheads. In addition, she has acted in five student films for the USC School of Cinema, all directed by her brother, James Haven. She landed her first feature film starring part in HACKERS, about a group of high school computer hackers. Previously, she had roles in independent features Gathering Evidence and Oh No, Not Her.Angelina was married to her co-star from Hackers, Jonny Lee Miller. The marriage took place in May of 1996 where she wore black rubber clothes (although they are now divorced). She has a extensive dagger collection (likes knives) and has several tattoos (one is the Japanese word for death on her shoulder). Today Angelina splits her time between New York and Los Angeles.

Prilozi

• angelina_jolie.jpg
    angelina_jolie.jpg
    9,4 KB · Pregleda: 4

Back