stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

frozen1982.

Iskusan
Banovan
Poruka
Citam po novinama da je to najnoviji datum za smak sveta......kao 3 shestice u datumu pa zato,cak ima i kladjenje(mada ne znam ko ce isplacivati ako se obistini onima koji su se kladili :shock: )......tad je i zakazana premijera "Omen"-a btw. 8-)
Spremate li se ...ili ste spremni?
Sta cete raditi 6.6.2006. ako se prognoze obistine?
I sta mislite koji je sledeci datum potencijalni kandidat za smak sveta? :roll:

Mislim da tju tog dana da se dignem isto kao i svakog dana,ispustim glasan zev,istushiram se,izadjem na fudbal,rucham,malo izblejim na compu i uveche izadjem i oleshim se...i ujutru tju se opet probuditi...

Ja cu u panici da trcim ulicama, vristeci od straha i neznajuci za sebe, izbezumljen i polulud...
Ako mi strah od dolazeceg necasnog dopusti imalo svesti, utrcacu u crkvu, pasti na kolena i okajavati grehe dok me paklena vatra ne proguta....Ako sam ovde nekom zgresio, molim za oprostaj, necu u pakao.

Tako sam skontao da provedem taj dan....:):)

I ja sam to procitao u novinama u Politikinom TV dodatku. :-)

Posto je to sutra znate kome ce da bude najgore.

Onome koji sutra uvece bude dobio sedmicu na lotou :-)

frozen1982.:
Citam po novinama da je to najnoviji datum za smak sveta......kao 3 shestice u datumu pa zato,cak ima i kladjenje(mada ne znam ko ce isplacivati ako se obistini onima koji su se kladili :shock: )......tad je i zakazana premijera "Omen"-a btw. 8-)
Spremate li se ...ili ste spremni?
Sta cete raditi 6.6.2006. ako se prognoze obistine?
I sta mislite koji je sledeci datum potencijalni kandidat za smak sveta? :roll:
6.6.6666.....daleko je..:D

R.E.M.
: It's The End Of The World

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
a hurry with the furys breathing down your neck. Team
by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign
towers. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself
churn. Lock it in, uniforming, book burning, blood
letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
Light a candle, light a motive. Step down, step down.
Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no
fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear! A tournament,
tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions,
offer me alternatives and I decline.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental
drift divide. Mountains sit in a line, Leonard
Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester
Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You
symbiotic, patriotic, slam bug net, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel
fine...fine...

Evo mislih da stavim malo neshto sa neta o broju 666 :
The Number of the Beast is mentioned in the Book of Revelation of the Christian New Testament and has long been accepted to be 666 (or, in some cases, 616). The meaning of the number is debated. In some interpretations of Christian eschatology the “Beast” is believed to refer to a being controlled by or equated with the Antichrist, whereas some scholars, such as Dr. Delbert Hillers and the editors of the Oxford & Harper Collins translations, contend that the number is a code for the Roman Emperor Nero[1], a view that is also supported by the Roman Catholic Church [2].
References from the Book of Revelation

Revelation 13:16-18 states:

Number of the Beast
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom: let anyone with the understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a person. Its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Number of the Beast

The Greek manuscripts render the phrase as “χξϛ´”, which is 666 in Greek numerical form, or, as in the Codex Alexandrinus, literally “six hundred and sixty-six”, “ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἕξ”. Other early Greek copies including the Oxyrhynchus papyri show the number of the beast to be 616, “χιϛ´”, instead of 666. ι and ξ can be similar in appearance and one may be an erroneous copy of the other.[citation needed] Historians continue to argue which was the original. English translations usually give the number as 666.
Other Biblical mentions

The number 666 is also seen in the Old Testament book of II Chronicles. Verse 9:13 (KJV) and its parallel verse in 1 Kings 10:14 read:

Number of the Beast
Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

Number of the Beast

The number is also in the genealogy, in Ezr 2:13. Neh 7:18 contains the next higher integer, 667.
Interpretations
[edit]

666 as a name

One interpretation is that 666 encodes the letters of someone’s name or title, identifying the Antichrist. However, since the reader is free to choose the code, any name can be matched to the number by finding an appropriate code, cf. Vicarius Filii Dei.

To be convincing, interpretations invoke arguments other than mathematics to prove their point. For example, scholars who believe that the Book of Revelation refers to historical people and events argue that the number represents the value of “Nero” or “Neron Caesar”, written as נרון קסר, “Nrwn Qsr”, using Hebrew letters, which also have numerical values under the form of numerology called Gematria:

666 = \begin{matrix} \mbox{r} \\ 200\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{s} \\ 60\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{q} \\ 100\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{n} \\ 50\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{w} \\ 6\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{r} \\ 200\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{n} \\ 50\end{matrix}\mbox{.}\,\!

As noted above, some early texts of the Book of Revelation give the number as 616 instead of 666, which would represent the alternative Hebrew spelling נרו קסר, “Nrw Qsr”, based on the Latin form “Nero Caesar”:

616 = \begin{matrix} \mbox{r} \\ 200\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{s}\\ 60\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{q} \\ 100\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{w} \\ 6\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{r} \\ 200\end{matrix} + \begin{matrix} \mbox{n} \\ 50\end{matrix}\mbox{.}\,\!

The hypothesis that 666 is a code for a Roman emperor seems to have some historical support. The emperors were noted for their oppression of both Jews and early Christians. Both communities were known to use numerology and codes where living under Roman rule to avoid persecution.
[edit]

666 as the mark of commerce

Ahistorical versions of Christian eschatology, believing that these prophecies refer to future events, typically hold that the Mark of the Beast is one way in which the Antichrist will exercise power over the Earth during the period of Tribulation. Exact interpretations of this vary widely.[citation needed]

* One literal interpretation is that the number 666 will be imprinted on the skin.
* Some interpret the mark as a requirement for all commerce to mean that the mark might actually be an object with the function of a credit card.
* Alternatively, the mark is supposed to be a microchip or barcode in or on the human body.

These interpretations are usually presented in the form of conspiracy theories.
[edit]

Other interpretations

* Irenaeus suggested that the number indicates that the beast is the sum of all apostate power, unrighteousness, wickedness, deception, and false prophecy.
* Robert Graves suggested in his study of pagan symbolism, The White Goddess, that DCLXVI, 666 in Roman numerals, is an abbreviation for the Latin sentence “Domitianus Caesar Legatos Xti Violenter Interfecit”, or “The Emperor Domitian violently killed the envoys of Christ”.
* Another reading in Roman numerals supposes DCLXVI to be an anagram of DIC LVX, an abbreviation of “dicit lux”, “the light speaks”.
* It has been proposed that the “mark” refers to emblems on Roman money.

Culture and psychology

See also: Number of the Beast (occurrence)

[edit]

Avoiding the number

The number 666 retains a peculiar significance in the culture and psychology of Western societies, where some perceive it as “the Devil’s number”, even in contexts usually remote from superstition. The fear of the number 666 is called hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia.

For example, when the CPU manufacturer Intel introduced the 666 MHz Pentium III in 1999, they chose to market it as the “Pentium III 667”, claiming that, since the actual clock speed was 666.666 MHz, 667 was the more accurate approximation, against their usual rounding practice, examples of which are the 66.666 MHz “486-66”, the 466.666 MHz “Celeron 466” and the later 866.666 MHz “Pentium III 866”.

U.S. Highway 666, “the Highway of the Beast”, was renumbered in 2003 after controversy over the supposed reference to the Biblical beast, which also made the road signs a common target for theft. [1].
[edit]

June 6, 2006

Because the date June 6, 2006 is abbreviated as 06/06/06, it has attracted attention as having some connection to the mark of the Beast. The Omen, a remake of the 1976 movie The Omen that deals with the birth of the Antichrist, will open, and the heavy metal band Slayer starts off their Unholy Alliance Tour on this date as well. The day will be celebrated among fans of the metal genre, as the number 666 plays a prominent role in many metal bands and songs. In a marketing move that some political junkies would view as appropriate, ultra-right-wing extremist pundit Ann Coulter is releasing her book, "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must): The World According to Ann Coulter," on June 6.

Since the number of the beast is 666, not 6606, the date June 6, 2006 has no more in common with the number of the beast than June 6, 1996 (6696) or June 6, 1946 (6646). Furthermore, at no point in the Christian bible is any connection made between 666 and a date - particularly not a date in a calendar that was not in use at the time. The date June 6 1906 was a non-event; highlights included Cunard Line's RMS Lusitania launch at the John Brown & Company shipyard in Glasgow, Scotland and mathematician Max August Zorn being born.

Origin and History of the number 666

Where does the number 666 come from? Many have read of it in the Bible or even heard of it from various sources, but very few know where it actually comes from or why the book of Revelation speaks about this number with such negative connotations. Here is a brief overview of the history of the number 666, where it comes from, and why the book of Revelation speaks so negatively of this number.

The number 666 comes directly from the worship practices of the city of Babylon about the time of the Bible prophet Daniel. The people of Babylon worshiped gods that were associated with the sun, moon, visible planets of our solar system, and certain of the stars involved with the practice of astrology. The Babylonians were the principle developers of astrology, as we know it today. In their worship system, they had 37 supreme gods, and one of these, the god associated with the sun, was supreme over all the other gods. These people believed that numbers in some way had power over the gods they worshiped. However, they had to create numbers that they could assign to the gods so that they could have power over them. To do this, they counted their gods and assigned a count number to each of the 36 lesser supreme gods, and then added up all of these numbers (from one to 36) and assigned the sum to the sun god. The first god they counted got the number one assigned to it, and the second god they counted got the number two assigned to it, and so on up to all 36 lesser supreme gods. Now, if you have not guessed it by now, the sum of the numbers from one to 36 totals 666, which they assigned to the god associated with the sun. They did the calculation like this:

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 + 11 + 12
+ 13 + 14 + 15 + 16 + 17 + 18 + 19 + 20 + 21 + 22
+ 23 + 24 + 25 + 26 + 27 + 28 + 29 + 30 + 31 + 32
+ 33 + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666

However, they went further. They feared these gods and worried that one of them might strike them down sometime, so they made amulets with a 6 x 6 matrix of the numbers one through 36 on them. Today we call these numeric matrixes magic squares. The design of the amulets was to achieve a magic purpose, and they evidently believed that wearing a particular god's number would protect one from a specific god striking them down using his power of magic. Now, the amulets had to be as powerful as possible, so in order to increase its power, they arranged these numbers in such a way that the sum of any given row, column, or diagonal is 111, and therefore the sum of all six rows or all six columns was 666. This was supposed to provide extra protection, including from the god associated with the sun, since this god's sum was present on the amulet.

Below is an example of one such arrangement of numbers in a 6x6 matrix of numbers. Note that any given column, row, or diagonal adds up to 111. The ancient Babylonians wrote these numbers out on a small clay tablet, and after drying and baking it to make the writing permanent, they would hang it on a support and wear it around their neck. As long as they carried the amulet with them, they thought that the amulet provided protection.

6 32 3 34 35 1
7 11 27 28 8 30
19 14 16 15 23 24
18 20 22 21 17 13
25 29 10 9 26 12
36 5 33 4 2 31

The practice of creating amulets with this arrangement of numbers as part of astrology appears to have continued well past the time of Jesus. Archeologists have found amulets with Latin Inscriptions, so we know that the Romans were indulging in this practice.

Therefore, the 666 number came about because of the pagan worship practices of the Babylonians and their practice of astrology.

If you want more information about this topic, see some of the links at the bottom of the page. You may also look for a copy of the book by Roy Allan Anderson called Unfolding the Revelation, in which explains this topic in detail. That book is (or at least has been) published by Pacific Press Publishing Association of Nampa, Idaho. You likely could find a copy through one of the major online bookstores such as Amazon.com. Another book of good information about this is called the Trail of the Serpent, by Murl Vance and published by Oriental Watchman Publishing House of Pune, India. This book is no longer in print; however, you may find a copy of it by checking out some of the online book auctions.

Nevertheless, you may ask, why does the Bible speak about this number in such serious tones? Before responding to this question, another issue requires an answer.

pikax:
R.E.M.
: It's The End Of The World

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
a hurry with the furys breathing down your neck. Team
by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
psyched.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign
towers. Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself
churn. Lock it in, uniforming, book burning, blood
letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate.
Light a candle, light a motive. Step down, step down.
Watch your heel crush, crushed, uh-oh, this means no
fear cavalier. Renegade steer clear! A tournament,
tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions,
offer me alternatives and I decline.

The other night I dreamt of knives, continental
drift divide. Mountains sit in a line, Leonard
Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester
Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You
symbiotic, patriotic, slam bug net, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel
fine...fine...
Oxi..ugusio si mi pesmu....:D

Као саветник за религијска питања СФ тима :D одговорно објављујем:

Овај датум неће означити крај света.Те гласине су дошле из Лутеранске Цркве норвешке,а чак мислим да је то изјава неког обичног свештеника,који нико из те цркве није потврдио.За православце и католике,и још неке цркве,крај света неће бити објављен док сам не дође.Дакле треба прво да се роди ђаво,па да одрасте,па да влада 42 месеца...Дакле,уколико то није Буш,све је ОК :)

stanje
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.

Back