A.C. Clarke - Blogovi - Forum Krstarice
Prikaži RSS

GDESIBRE

A.C. Clarke

Oceni ovaj blog
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

CNN is one of the participants in the war. I have a fantasy where Ted Turner is elected president but refuses because he doesn't want to give up power.

Every revolutionary idea seems to evoke three stages of reaction. They may be summed up by the phrases: 1- It's completely impossible. 2- It's possible, but it's not worth doing. 3- I said it was a good idea all along.

I don't believe in astrology; I'm a Sagittarius and we're skeptical.

I don't believe in God but I'm very interested in her.

I don't pretend we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about.

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not. In either case the idea is quite staggering.

The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale.

The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.

Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na Facebook Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na Google Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na My Yahoo! Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na Live Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na MySpace Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na Twitter Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na Digg Pošalji "A.C. Clarke" na del.icio.us

Kategorije
Nekategorizovano

Komentari